Thundercats Pop Vinyl Figures

Discussion in 'Mezco and Bandai Toys' started by adssse, Oct 23, 2013.

1. adssse

adssse Thunderian Legend

2. Lord LionO

Lord LionO Mutant

Yeah, those are adorable. Where is tygra though?

3. Daremonger

Daremonger Thunderian Legend

They're really cute. :3

4. adssse

adssse Thunderian Legend

Ya I noticed that too. I would like to hear the reasoning of having no Tygra. It seems like they would have had him first and Snarf with the Wily's in the next batch.

5. Kitastrophe

Kitastrophe Junior Member

I heard they were coming a while back, but didn't expect them so soon. I already collect both TC and Pops!, so I am crazy excited.

I was disappointed about Tygra too, but they have done that with some of the other lines as well. It seems like they do it because they already have the intention of releasing more than one series so they want to hold a few popular characters back. Hopefully that is the case, and that they sell well enough to support it.

Series 2 I would love to see: Tygra, Wilykit, Wilykat, Slithe, Jaga, and Jackalman. Maybe they will even do a 3rd for a few more characters.

6. adssse

adssse Thunderian Legend

That sounds pretty reasonable. Do you know if they always release 5 at a time?

I also think Mumm-ra in his decayed form would look cool!

7. Kitastrophe

They are pretty inconsistent really. For some reason I was thinking 6 when I was typing it up, I don't know why.

They recently did TMNT in a set of 6 and Master's of the Universe in a set of 5. Sometimes it's less, I don't think I have ever seen them release a series of more than 6 of one line at a time, so maybe that is there max?

8. ThunDerianRoyalGuard

ThunDerianRoyalGuard Site Admin TC.org Staff

They all look fantastic, but my favorite? Snarf! :D

These will be mine, o yes! :thumbsup:

9. Kitastrophe

Update: Official release date set for the ThunderCats Funko Pops - December 17th

Yay! :D

10. ThunDerianRoyalGuard

I second that: Yay! :)

11. Nya Nya

Nya Nya New Member

I think they are so chibish and cute. I would like to have that little Mumm Ra.. I agree with the wave 2 set.

12. TCatsfan

TCatsfan Glass Walker

I am not into these type of figures but its Thundercats so i'll probably get them.

13. Princess Xena

Princess Xena Staff - Encyclopedia TC.org Staff

These are just adorable! I gotta get me paws on them! :)

14. ThunDerianRoyalGuard

Just got Snarf and he's absolutly AWESOME! Now I know for sure I'm gonna get the whole set :)

15. mmartino

mmartino Junior Member

Idea here. Buy an extra Snarf, paint the eyes normal. Add a belt and bag on the waist and you have yourself a mezco Snarfer to go along with your large Thundercats. Thundercats Ho!!!

16. adssse

adssse Thunderian Legend

Not a bad idea. I have always thought about trying to do something similar with the pvc snarf from the LJN line and use the articulated Snarf as himself. I am probably one of the few people with an actual desire for a Snarfer!

17. Wes2882

Wes2882 Berbill

Pop

They have GOT to do a Series 2! They have been making a few vehicles lately, like the Ecto 1 and the upcoming Turles Van, so maybe they could so the Thundertank with Tygra! Then Series 2 could be the Thunderkittens and Sslythe, Monkian and Jackalman. Of course a Vultureman and Ma-mutt would be cool too! At LEAST Tygra though!