Thundercats statue on preorder

Discussion in 'Modern Collectables' started by Copperkid, Aug 7, 2009.

1. Copperkid

Copperkid Vortex Explorer

edit: they worked everything out. great guys and company.

Last edited: Aug 22, 2009
  2. Vivek

Vivek Great Void Dweller

It's odd that they don't accept APO, though they have AA, AE and AP listed under states.

Since they have asked to clarify the CC details via phone, I don't think you would have to worry about giving the info to the wrong people. And sites usually do have different email ids.. one for processing orders and another for customer response. Besides emailing perhaps you can also post on the Statueforum and Rob might answer your queries there as well.

http://www.statueforum.com/showthread.php?t=93038
    Rob has mentioned they will be offering numbered AP, which makes the AP edition more exclusive now. Good for the early birds who choose the AP editions :cool:.

3. Mark / Grizzlor

Mark / Grizzlor Site Director TC.org Staff

Still thinking about what version to get. I have the Skeletor AP statue, but I could have lived with just the regular one.

I'm leaning towards the regular limited edition because the 20% off at AFE is a pretty good deal. Just in case there are people who have never used AFE before, I've purchased MOTU items from them in the past and I've never had a problem with them.

If there was a difference between the AP and regular edition, then I might consider it. Skeletor had a different color jewel on his chest, so in addition to the certificate of authenticity and the numbering, there was a physical difference too. The 4 Horsemen didn't sign the AP versions though.

Decisions, decisions...:cool:

4. Copperkid

Copperkid Vortex Explorer

Hard Hero Artist's Proof Club

So in my other post I mentioned that they didnt get my credit card number fully for some reason when I ordered my AP Lion-O. Talked to a guy from Hard Hero just now and got that squared away. I asked to clarify if there was going to be a number of 100 or just X/100 and he said they'd be numbered. He also mentioned they were thinking about an AP club, free of charge and what they would do was mark down what number AP each person ordered on this lion-o, say I got #35/100. then the future statues, they'd give me first dibbs on the next statue's #35/100. thought it was pretty cool idea. maybe it'll happen.

5. Rob Potts

Rob Potts New Member

Sorry, but we have the license for the US only. Nothing personal, please don't feel that we don't support our troops just because we don't have permission for selling overseas. This might change in the future, but for now, just the US.