Thundercats vehicles requests and playset

Discussion in 'Super7 ThunderCats Toys' started by 2011thundercatshooo, Oct 1, 2019.

1. 2011thundercatshooo

2011thundercatshooo New Member

I wish super 7 can make Thunder Tank and a Feliner. What do you all think?

Lionus and Sebastiaan like this.
  2. Sebastiaan

Sebastiaan Thunderian Legend

I want them all! But I would be content with Thundertank, Cats Lair and Mumm-Ra’s Tomb.

mjw41 likes this.
  3. Mark M

Mark M Thunderian Legend

Considering what Super 7 charged for Snake Mountain which is pretty much just a hollow plastic shell, you can expect a vehicle like the Thundertank or Feliner to be around $1000.

jabus likes this.
  4. ninja cat

ninja cat Staff Web Guru TC.org Staff

Snake mountain was $650 + shipping, so I'd say thats a good basis for The Cats Lair. Vehicles I would say around $200

5. Mark M

Mark M Thunderian Legend

Cat's Lair would be bigger than Snake Mountain with a lot more moving parts etc.
    Also a proper scale Thundertank (2 seats in front and a big space in the back for a few figures and the gun turret) and Feliner would be huge, hence why I said around $1000.

6. Sword Breaker

Sword Breaker Crabman

I'm totally cool with whatever they make. That said, I finally talked myself into getting maybe 2 figures. This is a pricey line, so I have to be VERY selective. For me, vehicles and play sets are completely out of the question.
    -----------------
    :mummra

The All American likes this.
  7. Lionus

Lionus Junior Member

I’ve always wanted 1/64 scale diecast models of the vehicles. Primarily the ThunderStrike and ThunderTank. The Feliner, Whisker and Hovercat would be next on my list.

shortfuse and motogp_fanatic like this.
  8. motogp_fanatic

motogp_fanatic Junior Member

I hope Super7 can at least give us the Thunder Tank for Thundercats Classic.

Hot Wheels is doing the Wind Raider for its Replica Entertainment Series.I hope it's possible for them to do the Thunder Tank too.[​IMG]

Sent from my vivo 1718 using Tapatalk

shortfuse likes this.
  9. Cheetoro

Cheetoro Glass Walker

I want a Thundertank more than anything else.

10. Lionus

Lionus Junior Member

The closest we’ve come is the Power Booster Thunder Tank that’s 1:64 scale. I managed to find one of those a few years ago, but it’s got an unsightly molded Lion-O in the cockpit and the front end is a little disproportionate. [​IMG]

motogp_fanatic and Sebastiaan like this.
  11. Mark M

Mark M Thunderian Legend

Making the wind Raider is a strange choice...but then again they make those strange Star Wars cars etc. A Thundertank would be pretty cool.

Sebastiaan likes this.
  12. krazycp

krazycp Junior Member

If they do make a Thundertank, it has to be done right. That means, as another poster mentioned, that it has two seats in the front and the inside of the tank holds the other thundercats. The LJN tank, while it does look accurate and displays nicely, looks a little comical with Lion-O in the cockpit. Also, only Panthro really fits in the gunner chair while being able to close the tank.

I would love a Cat's Lair, but I agree it is going to be $$$. I'm going to guess $750-$1000 to do it right. As much as I love this all, I don't know if that's responsible for me to spend that money. Still, it would be cool...

13. mjw41

mjw41 Active Member

I wo
    I would love a cartoon accurate Mumm-Ra's tomb playset his Skull base with Glow in the dark eyes, a removebable casket that opens for Mummy Mumm-Ra to fit in it, Four Statues of Ancient Spirits of Evil and Mumm-Ra's cauldron. I would pay $200.00 for that. Would pay $150 for Thunder tank that seats two and has a spot for third figure at the cannon.

Sebastiaan likes this.
  14. mjw41

mjw41 Active Member

15. Daremonger

Daremonger Thunderian Legend

That Mumm-Ra's tomb playset seems to be slightly modified. It can house Mattel's mummy Mumm-Ra quite well.

mjw41 and Sebastiaan like this.
  16. Sebastiaan

I still want it all and don’t care what it will cost!!!

mjw41 likes this.
  17. Sebastiaan

And no I’m not filthy rich or have a grand paying job, I just want this so badly. This is my favourite toyline ever!!!!!

mjw41 likes this.
  18. mjw41

mjw41 Active Member

it is Modified. I purchased it on Ebay two years ago It's wired so the Skull thats painted all white It's eyes light up and the two statues that were painted black were also wired so their eyes light up. Best Purchase I made:mummra:mamutt

Sebastiaan and Daremonger like this.