Thundercats VHS photos

Discussion in 'Vintage Collectables' started by Wilycub, Jan 26, 2013.

1. Wilycub

Wilycub Staff Writer and Artist TC.org Staff

Could some kind soul please post pics of the f.h.e. (family home entertainment) Thundercats VHS covers? Front, back and side.

I have not seen many images of these even on the internet. And the ones that are on the net are usually very small or blurred and only the front side. I own one of these videos (Safari Joe) and the cover is simply gorgeous! I would really love to see scans/photos of more TC titles by f.h.e. Please, please, pretty please????? :):):)

2. adssse

adssse Thunderian Legend

3. Wilycub

Thank you for your reply adssse and for your suggestion. I came across that site during my "cyber VHS hunt" but the photos are just too small, only around 20 - 30 KB and most are only the front scans and not back or sides.

I think one TCL member (Originalthundercatroar) had most of the f.h.e titles. But she hasn't been active on this forum for over two years now. :(

4. Originalthundercatroar

Originalthundercatroar Vortex Explorer

I posted the backs in the thread that has pictures of my 1980's 'Cats collection/junk in it for you. :)

5. Wilycub

THANK YOU! :thumbsup:

6. Originalthundercatroar

You're welcome, buy I forgot to take a picture of Exodus for you. :duh: I'll edit my original post to include it.

I sure wish I could find "Lord of the Snows" somewhere.

7. Wilycub

Thank you once again! I'm sure you will eventually get the elusive "Lord of the Snows" VHS. It can't stay hidden forever, especially not from a Thundercat! ;)

8. Wilycub

Would someone please be as kind as "Originalthundercatroar" and post pics/scans of the BACKS of the following two videos as well? :)

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Many thanks! :D

9. Daremonger

Daremonger Thunderian Legend

Mondo cool posting. :)

10. ThunDerianRoyalGuard

ThunDerianRoyalGuard Site Admin TC.org Staff

I was uploading some pics anyhoo so...

[​IMG]

Alway found it weird that the image on the front, as well as the smaller one on the back are from "ThunderCats Ho! - The Movie"

[​IMG]

This one's the same as the version with only the 1 episode, only the text is shorter and a bit more generic :)

Last edited: Apr 2, 2013
  11. Wilycub

THANK YOU SOOOOOOOOOOOO MUCH, "thunderianroyalguard"!! :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

12. Daremonger

I hope more "ThunderCats" VHS photos will be available.

13. Wilycub

That makes two of us!;)

14. Originalthundercatroar

Take a squint at this!

http://www.ebay.com/itm/RARE-THUNDE...2449?pt=US_Action_Figures&hash=item1c3307efd1

It didn't stay hidden, but I'm afraid my wallet is making it stay where it is. :(

As it turns out, the second featured episode is "The Tower of Traps" which IVE put out as another VHS tape with that episode (TOT) having its own box art etc.

Last edited: May 25, 2013
  15. Wilycub

WOW! That's a lot of dough! One can probably get a good number of MOC figures for $600. ;)

16. Daremonger

Most F.H.E. ThunderCats videocassettes featured original artwork, which is pretty awesome!

17. Mumm-Ra

Mumm-Ra Glass Walker

Picked these up few years ago for a lot less than what they're asking for. Outrageous.

Original art

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

18. Daremonger

Awesomeness! Will you be able to find more of F.H.E.'s ThunderCats artwork and upload it?

19. Originalthundercatroar

Good Lord those are gorgeous! Where in the world do you find these things?:eek: