ThunderianIGGY's Collection

Discussion in 'ThunderCats Collector's Showcase' started by ThunderianIGGY, Sep 1, 2014.

1. ThunderianIGGY

ThunderianIGGY Active Member

Saw all the great collection threads, and since I recently decided to re-start my Thundercats collection, I figured I'd create a thread for it.

This will be slowly built as I'm in no rush to build this thing, I just want to get pieces bit by bit.

Right now, the only item I own, is the Icon Heroes Cat's Lair Polystone environment. I will post pics of that tomorrow.

Later this week, I'm heading to my comic shop as they have a MOC Cheetara with Wilykit for $120, and I hope to snag it. :thumbsup:

2. Daremonger

Daremonger Thunderian Legend

Cool beans! :D

3. ThunderianIGGY

Here's my Mint In Box Icon Heroes Cat's Lair Polystone Environment! I apologize for the bad photo quality.....I plan on getting a new camera soon.

In case you can't clearly see the numbering on the bottom of the box, it says #76 of 600. :D
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

4. adssse

adssse Thunderian Legend

Nice! Looking forward to watching your collection grow.

5. ThunderianIGGY

Me too. Like I said in my introduction thread, I had prior ThunderCats collections.

I don't think i'll ever have quite as nice a collection as my last one.....but I'm certainly going to try.

I wish I had never sold the crown jewel of my last collection. A sealed Mint In Box Cat's Lair that was graded an AFA 85. It even still had the LJN shipping box with it. :duh: I mean I had two Mint In Box Cat's Lairs......I could've just sold the one that was ungraded and kept the graded one.

Oh well......the things you do, when you need fast cash. :(

6. Daremonger

Daremonger Thunderian Legend

I just love the box art. <3

7. adssse

adssse Thunderian Legend

Ouch, that does burn. Sorry to hear that. In the grand scheme of things they are all just material possessions though and there are more important things in life.

All this should just make it more fun and rewarding collecting them again. Much of the satisfaction is the thrill of the hunt!

8. ThunderianIGGY

Haha yeah, Cat's Lair box art was my favorite too. Thundertank's was pretty sweet as well!

At least now I know specific items I want to target. I don't need everything.

Last edited: Sep 2, 2014
  9. ThunderianIGGY

Okay, let's try this again lol......

Here is my first Thundercats carded figure for my new collection i'm putting together.....

14 Back Lion-O with Red Hair......

[​IMG]

machew1031 likes this.
  10. ThunderianIGGY

Here's the back....

[​IMG]

11. adssse

adssse Thunderian Legend

Beautiful! Seeing these always makes me feel like a kid again! There was something magical about holding these in my hands. Congrats!

12. ThunderianIGGY

Absolutely! Never quite had that feeling with any other toy line. MOTU came in a close second i'd say.