Thunderkittens Arrival Thread

Discussion in 'Mattel ThunderCats Toys' started by Gerrit, Jul 22, 2016.

1. Gerrit

Gerrit Berserker

Please post your Thunderkittens arrival pics and comments here, Thanks!

2. Sebastiaan

Sebastiaan Thunderian Legend

Yes please! I would love to see them!!! While I wait for mine to arrive...next month... or the month thereafter!

3. Sebastiaan

Posted on fb by somebody else.
    [​IMG]

RKOERA likes this.
  4. RKOERA

RKOERA Junior Member

Wow, that look really nice. That liar is the kittens box??

Sebastiaan likes this.
  5. Sebastiaan

Yes, that's the box unfolded. Pretty neat right?

6. Gerrit

Gerrit Berserker

Agree! it does look very nice!

Sebastiaan likes this.
  7. Thunderpants

Thunderpants Junior Member

It would be nice if we get something similar box-wise for the exclusive Mumm-Ra

8. Sebastiaan

RKOERA likes this.
  9. Mark M

Mark M Thunderian Legend

On the Fwoosh that is not surprising. I challenge you to find a review that criticises or points out any glaring fault of a Mattel 4H action figure on The Fwoosh.

Wilycub likes this.
  10. TCatsfan

TCatsfan Glass Walker

These figures looks great but I do I am not too crazy about Kat's expression. The eyes are also a tad too big. Nevertheless I love it. Just wish Matty will hurry up and get these figs.

Wilycub likes this.
  11. RKOERA

RKOERA Junior Member

yes , I really like it.
    I know with motu they always use the same package for club exclusive and regular figures. But, you never know...

12. blackiecats

blackiecats Legacy Team Member

I have one nitpick and that's WilyKat's weapon... what the heck is it as I don't remember him having a mini bolo whip in the cartoons! Why not just give him the same lasso as Kit but in the brown colour? Also a little disapointed that the exploding pellet is attached to an hand that can only be used on WilyKat :(

Though those are minor problems as more accessories could have been released at a later date. The figures themselves look fantastic and I agree WilyKat looks slightly off in the pic above, but at other angles he looks completely spot on! I can't wait to receive mine! :)

13. MXTHUNDERCAT

MXTHUNDERCAT Laser Beast

Received my twins yesterday....although I scored a few straight from Matty...I had pre ordered one from eBay just in case.....they look amazing...judging by these two characters...this was def the line of toys I had been waiting to see...hope it continues....I can only imagine how good the sub figures will look...and how awesome a jaga grune or lunatac or berserker would look.....keeping my fingers crossed super 7 makes it happen....

14. blackiecats

blackiecats Legacy Team Member

I completely agree with MXTHUNDERCAT about the quality of these! I was one of those in the camp that initially thought these were way overpriced, but when you get them in hand they aren't as small as you thought and you could imagine that if they were released individually they would certainly be $25 each like the regular figures given the accessories that come with them! Then you have the fantastic packaging so I can understand the $60 price point for such a special release. Trust me if you ordered these, once you get them in hand you WON'T begrudge the price! :eek:

I ordered 3 sets and 2 sets came packed together in an unopened Mattel shipping box (which I found cool and plan to keep!)

However one set seems to have a spare hand sat in the bottom of the package... how many spare hands is there supposed to be included? In the packages I have 3 alternate WilyKat hands and 2 alternate WilyKit hands (and like I said there seems to be a spare 3rd WilyKit hand in the bottom of one of the sets?)

MXTHUNDERCAT likes this.
  15. MXTHUNDERCAT

MXTHUNDERCAT Laser Beast

Exac..the sheer size of the figures was a welcomed surprise.....they def aren't some small side characters....and with the hoover boards they could've been individual figures...package is large and beautiful....everything bout this set is amazing!

16. jabus

jabus Laser Beast

Got mine today. I really dig them :)

adssse likes this.
  17. ninja cat

ninja cat Staff Web Guru TC.org Staff

I got my first set on Friday. Second set got here today.

18. Thunderpants

Thunderpants Junior Member

When were your orders placed, both of you?

I ordered on 7/22 at 11:18AM

19. RKOERA

RKOERA Junior Member

I'm really happy for you guys that got the kittens already. Me on the other hand don't even have an e mail to celebrate. Congrats.

Last edited: Aug 4, 2016
  20. jabus

jabus Laser Beast

I ordered mine on the 20th.