Thunderkittens Arrival Thread

Discussion in 'Mattel ThunderCats Toys' started by Gerrit, Jul 22, 2016.

1. Sebastiaan

Sebastiaan Thunderian Legend

I count myself lucky then - both mine (the one I sold and the new one I got to replace him) had perfect paint work. I agree that a skew face would make him look odd.

2. Sebastiaan

True! Just wish they had released wave 3! it was going to be awesome and perhaps the best wave of the lot with the most interesting figures.

adssse and Mark M like this.
  3. Mark M

Mark M Thunderian Legend

Yes. If some of these had been available at the start I imagine the toys would have had a far more dominating presence on store shelves.
    But unfortunately much like the TV show it was too little too late. The TV suffered from not introducing the better characters and not having the best episodes until the second half. If only the writing of the TV show had been better and a lot of the pointless first half episodes not been included the show would have done much better.

4. TCatsfan

TCatsfan Glass Walker

It seems that one of my set of Kittens have gone missing. The first set I ordered was on Monday July 18th. It was shipped on 29 July. I ordered another set on July 24th. The set was shipped on Aug 18. I received that set today. The first set hasn't arrived yet and was posted way before the second set. It is now almost 7 weeks. I blame customs if it has gone missing. Don't know what to do. I sent an e-mail to matty. Maybe they can sort something out because our post office is useless.

On the positive note. I love the kittens. I so badly want to open them but if my other set is missing I want to keep them in the box. I was planning on opening one and keep one in the box.

5. ThunDerianRoyalGuard

ThunDerianRoyalGuard Site Admin TC.org Staff

I have heard more people who's first order arrived last, so dont give-up just yet :)

Sebastiaan likes this.
  6. TCatsfan

TCatsfan Glass Walker

I actually got a phonecall from the postoffice a little bit more than an hour ago. Another package arrived this morning. Hopefully it is that set.

7. Sebastiaan

Hoping that it is there now. We're all holding our breaths. Keep us posted TCatsfan. It will be a shame if your first order was stolen by some TC hungry fan that works at the Post Office customs centre....:mummra

TCatsfan likes this.
  8. Ianm1225

Ianm1225 Moleman

FYI if anyone missed the Thunderkittens the first time around - Mattycollector currently has their 7 days of Cyber Monday sale going, and they are showing them available for $36!!

adssse likes this.
  9. adssse

adssse Thunderian Legend

Thanks! I just placed my order. Can't beat $36 +tax with free shipping!!

10. luketommo2

luketommo2 Vortex Explorer

What a bargain!
    People will be buying these now to resell but I'm so glad I've picked one up for a bargain!
    God knows why they didn't sell them at the full price.....IDIOTS

11. mr freeze

mr freeze Laser Beast

At that price i might buy another set . Bargin

12. Aluro

Aluro Active Member

Wow nice spot .... I've just grabbed another set. Still a bargain even with the UK shipping

13. Booshman

Booshman Thunderian Legend

Bollox, now I wish I woulda waited. could have had four sets for what it cost me to get two. Shame they don't have the filmation He-Man and Skeletor, I'd have bought those.

jabus likes this.