Thundertank from Super7

Discussion in 'Super7 ThunderCats Toys' started by Sebastiaan, Jan 16, 2021.

1. tone

tone Vortex Explorer

Sooooo
    Who did or did not get the tank?
    I’m pretty sure they made their number to proceed.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sebastiaan likes this.
  2. heero_yuy2

heero_yuy2 Junior Member

I did not...yet. But I asked BBTS if their preorder is still open and it currently it still is and that's the last choice I will be doing. IF I get my pay before it closes. (Damn you, Lenten Week for delaying my pay!)

Sebastiaan likes this.
  3. Mark M

Mark M Thunderian Legend

Did they have to reach a certain number for the Thundertank to go into production?

4. krazycp

krazycp Berbill

I got one. I signed up for a credit card that if you spend $500 or more, you get $200 cash back. So I did that, and now I'm cancelling the card.

SwordofOmens83 and Sebastiaan like this.
  5. T-Cat

T-Cat Mutant

Dude! That was an awesome deal!!
    You could have sold, the Thunder Tank on the secondary market and made extra coins!:panthro

6. jabus

jabus Barbarian

I pulled the trigger on the tank. Seems like it was a thundercats dry spell for the longest time and now we have all sorts going on all at once to boot. 3 Waves of figures outstanding that can hit us anything from now till next year, Reaction Wave 2, and the puma sneakers, ugh. So I went with Sideshow for their payment plan - tho I do dread what they are going to hit me with shipping when the time comes.

heero_yuy2 likes this.
  7. SwordofOmens83

SwordofOmens83 Junior Member

I didn't buy it - too overpriced for what it is for me being more of a peripheral fan.

8. palm0014

palm0014 New Member

I got it. Now I need to find shelf space to put it on!!

Sebastiaan likes this.
  9. mjw41

mjw41 Crabman

I skipped it.
    Too big No room for it honestly so money saved. Would rather just get the figures.

SwordofOmens83 likes this.
  10. Sebastiaan

Sebastiaan Moderator TC.org Staff

Wait... whaaaaat??? You skipped it?

11. mjw41

mjw41 Crabman

Its a big Item and as much as I wanted to order one I just don't have the room for it.

Sebastiaan likes this.
  12. tone

tone Vortex Explorer

Dang now I wish I’d ordered two after all. Aftermarket might be insane for these if the film hits.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sebastiaan likes this.