TigerSharks Tigersharks Fan Thread

Discussion in 'Other Cartoons & Collectables' started by Robear-Coll, Nov 18, 2011.

1. Robear-Coll

Robear-Coll Glass Walker

A thread dedicated to the Tigersharks! Those awesome underwater heroes of the 80's!

So discuss, analyze, theorize, share pics, captions, links and fanart!

I personally found this pic of T-ray, one of my favorite badguys ever, thought I'd share it. I just think his design is soooo cool. What do you guys think of the picture? I'd love to see more stuff of Tigersharks!

Attached Files:

2. Alluro

Alluro Junior Member

I miss Tigersharks!!!

Yeah what a great show. You guys remember the intro?

http://youtu.be/RYSVpIuEXV8

It looks HD I think some one cleaned it up.
    T-Ray scared the crap out of me as a kid.

3. WilyKitFTW

WilyKitFTW Junior Member

TIGERSHARKS!!!!!! AHHHH FANGASM! I was always drawn to that one cuz of the underwater settings and the visuals of the characters and the worlds. Mako was pretty easy on the eyes too... at least from this little lady's perspective...

And yes, T-ray was pretty scary haha, especially that new one! That picture is amazing...

:liono

4. Robear-Coll

Robear-Coll Glass Walker

I know isn't that picture rad? I really like the interpretation personally. I rummaged around on the internet and found some more crazy fan art, whoever drew these things must really like that show too. "Sigh" I want more Tigersharks lol, the Legacy episode teased me!

Attached Files:

5. Alluro

Alluro Junior Member

And yes, T-ray was pretty scary haha, especially that new one! That picture is amazing...

:liono[/QUOTE]

yeah it is. I want to see a Mako go up against that T-Ray.
    Who was your favorite character?

I loved Walros propeller/ray gun/awesome scepter staff

Loved the underwater setting too. I remember wanting to live underwater after watching this show. So awesome.
    Merged Post:
    COOLEST WALL EYE EVER!!!:thumbsup:

Last edited: Nov 18, 2011
  6. WilyKitFTW

WilyKitFTW Junior Member

WOW! wowowow.... who drew that last one? The Wall-eye is so amazing!

7. Drillah

Drillah New Member

Whoa.... Hey all, I'm new to the forums. First of all, THUNDERCATS HOOOO!!!!

Gotta shout out to the new show makin' all this possible. Dude that intro is beast!!!! I used to watch that comicstrip Tigersharks when I was a kid all the time. Really nice pictures whoever drew em. MAKO FTW!

8. CodeofThundera

CodeofThundera Moderator

Since this thread didn't relate to the 2011 ThunderCats series, I moved it to the appropriate forum. Thanks! :thumbsup:

9. Robear-Coll

Robear-Coll Glass Walker

Whoops! Thanks for helping put it where it belongs CodeofThundera!

10. WilyKitFTW

WilyKitFTW Junior Member

yeah it is. I want to see a Mako go up against that T-Ray.
    Who was your favorite character?

I loved Walros propeller/ray gun/awesome scepter staff

Loved the underwater setting too. I remember wanting to live underwater after watching this show. So awesome.
    Merged Post:

COOLEST WALL EYE EVER!!!:thumbsup:[/QUOTE]

I want to see a Mako goes against that T-Ray pic too! That would be really neat to see updated for 2011 standards, m i right?

11. Alluro

Alluro Junior Member

I would love to see an advent children style remake of Tigersharks and a wicked T-Ray Mako fight that would ensue.

Epic flip head action!!

Attached Files:

12. Drillah

Drillah New Member

A reboot of Tigersharks wud b soooo cool! Like an underwater avatar but wid cooler characters and better story lol!!! No offense Avatar, but Tigersharks is Tigersharks afterall :) It'd be tite if they made it all dark, more PG-13 as opposed to the old shows G rating haha

13. RunAmok

RunAmok New Member

yeah but I don't know about the graphics. I really like underwater stuff. I like the animation of the underwater stuff from the classics. I wouldn't want to have like graphics everywhere Id want it to be really great animation.
    But the darker the better thats for sure.:eek:

14. Alluro

Alluro Junior Member

This was cool.

More of this more of this!!!

Attached Files:

15. WilyKitFTW

WilyKitFTW Junior Member

AND MORE OF THIS!!! A tigersharks show with this animation... :D I can dream

Attached Files:

16. Alluro

Alluro Junior Member

Great find!! I love this art style.
    and it's done by Dan Norton. Thundercats Art Director!!! They gotta be thinkin about it!

Attached Files:

Last edited: Nov 18, 2011
  17. Robear-Coll

Robear-Coll Glass Walker

Whoa.... maybe they are thinkin' about it, like legit. I'd be so on board, no pun intended. :liono

18. RunAmok

RunAmok New Member

lol. I got it.

19. Robear-Coll

Robear-Coll Glass Walker

Now THAT. is a Mako. lol

Attached Files:

20. Alluro

Alluro Junior Member

Thats like a street fighter Alpha Mako. Awesome.