TigerSharks Tigersharks Fan Thread

Discussion in 'Other Cartoons & Collectables' started by Robear-Coll, Nov 18, 2011.

1. WilyKitFTW

WilyKitFTW Junior Member

Dude check this out! Who do you think made those! TIGERSHARKS FIGURES!!! AHHHHHHHHHH

I agree with the DBZ fights, underwater does lend itself to more fantastical fighting.

Attached Files:

2. Robear-Coll

Robear-Coll Glass Walker

I totally agree with the water fighting comments, that would add a whole new dimension to Tigersharks. Can you imagine like bubble trajectory's and stuff as Mako gets smashed into some coral reef ala goku? I'm not suggesting Tigersharks shoot energy beams though, but def they could incorporate some matrix movements in the underwater fights.

3. Drillah

Drillah New Member

Yo totally feel the matrix/dbz idea for Tigersharks, it'd be sick man. Those custom action figures are crazyzyzyzyzy, who made those? I'd be down for just a two hour Tigersharks movie too, ya know, anything to bring em' back a little it. It'd be so rad for the fans.

4. Vegito

Vegito New Member

:thumbsup::thumbsup: This was too funny/cool, thought I'd share it with my fellow Tigershark fans haha :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Thundercats HOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Attached Files:

5. RunAmok

RunAmok New Member

Can't wait for the new episode tonight. Keeping my fingers crossed for some more Tigersharks easter eggs!!

Hold ooooon Tigersharks! !BAN AM!:thumbsup:

6. WilyKitFTW

WilyKitFTW Junior Member

Tots Mcgoats. Agreed. TIGERSHARKS

7. Vegito

Vegito New Member

Personally I wish that show expanded more on all the tribes that could have been on the planet Water-o(who thought up that genius name btw?). With all the different species and enviornments found underwater (coral reefs, kelp forrest, open plains of just ocean, the darker caves deep down, etc) there's an enormous universe of stuff to be discovered in Water-o. I'd wanna see tribes and species of varying evolution and civilizations down there, crustacean racers, squid people, shark savages, etc etc It'd be tightttttttt.

8. Robear-Coll

Robear-Coll Glass Walker

Dudddddde dan norton ftw!!!

Attached Files:

9. Drillah

Drillah New Member

So, if they ever did remake a Tigersharks show, what would you guys out there like to see in it? Like, what are the unique things that could be done in an underwater world like the Tigershark's that would be different from other shows. And given a fresh slate to make a new Tigersharks, what direction would you guys like to see the show go? Dark? Comedic? Lost style? 20,000 leagues under the sea? What do you all think out there? I'd personally prefer a darker, edgier take on the material.

10. WilyKitFTW

WilyKitFTW Junior Member

I guess I'd like to see simliar changes as the new thundercats have done, give the characters more depth, more story. Each person can have a motive, like Wilykat wanting to reach Eldara for instance. Also, clearly make it a little bit more adult since the fan base is all grown up and current kids like Kung Fu Panda and don't know about the old Tigersharks. So, yea, maybe a taaaaad more violent. Also, incorporating the powers better would be nice to see, unique abilities to each animal. So Mako could have a really strong sense of smell, swim very fast, octavia could change colors, camo herself into her surroundings. Walro could be fat LOL. JK. And I'd chance Bronc, a sea horse? REALLY? He needs more love than that, it's embarrassing. And I'd like to see more of a REAL motivation and plan behind T-Ray and what he is up to on the planet. that would be sick. Just my humble opinion.

HOLD ONNNNNNN, Tigersharks!

11. Vegito

Vegito New Member

I gotta say this first, whoever drew that team above, CONGRATS. It's a very unique and fresh perspective on the Tigersharks squad. Did Dan Norton really sketch them??? If so, that's exciting!

I think redoing the action sequences in a new Tigersharks would be pretty important for me. There's a lot of action opportunities under water, tons of adventure, and I'd like to see the animators really take advantage of that. Lots of epic fight battles with a big scope underwater, smashing into coral reefs, racing through kelp forests, etc. The old show was awesome, don't get me wrong, but the action/animation is outdated and needs a revamp. I am clearly I am biased, but I think DBZ action would suit it well, the water gives the opportunity for "flying and stuff".

I also agree about the whole T-ray motive thing. Id like to know what's going on with him outside of "being evil" for the sake of being evil. I'd work to make more of a relationship and dynamic between him and Mako. But that's just me.

I CANT WAIT FOR NEXT FRIDAYS THUNDERCATS AHHHHHHHHHHH

12. Robear-Coll

Robear-Coll Glass Walker

I dunno about the dbz thing man... I mean ch'mon! DBZ???? Personally Vegito, I think it needs to be more avatar the last airbender sort of a dealios. Who's with me?

13. Alluro

Alluro Junior Member

Why not both? Tigersharks could have crazy dbz battles and still keep it crisp like avatar. What about avatar would you wanna see in tigersharks?

Vegito what about dbz do you see in t sharks?

14. Robear-Coll

Robear-Coll Glass Walker

Alluro what exactly are you saying? You think the underwater fights would be an extra opportunity for more action?

15. TSharkfan1

TSharkfan1 Active Member

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]these are the proposed new crustaecan characters, that i plan on including in my TSharks fan comic. i also have a new member for the Mantanas included already.

16. Glasslite4ever!

Glasslite4ever! Berbill

Is there any kind of midia that holds ALL 26 TigerSharks episodes ?

17. adssse

adssse Thunderian Legend

I would really like to see this as well!

18. Glasslite4ever!

Glasslite4ever! Berbill

The complete series is 26 episodes....but how many episodes are known out there ?
    I know the pilot episode...

Do you think Warner Bros. has the master tapes ? Or it is still on creator's hands ?

19. adssse

adssse Thunderian Legend

I would think WB has the masters, but not enough push to release anything official. I have watched a few episodes that are on YouTube and have heard of bootleg dvd's with the episodes. I would really like to get my hands on a copy at some point.

20. Glasslite4ever!

Glasslite4ever! Berbill

Thanks for reply, my friend !

Have you ever heard about a bootleg DVD with ALL episodes ?

Years ago, I purchased a very good 2-discs MOTU named 'The Lost Episodes'. It's amazing...

I think it's almost impossible obscure cartoons like TigerSharks, Sectaurs and Dinosaucers, have their episodes released in DVD officially....