TigerSharks Tigersharks Fan Thread

Discussion in 'Other Cartoons & Collectables' started by Robear-Coll, Nov 18, 2011.

1. adssse

adssse Thunderian Legend

I thought I had heard of a DVDs with all episodes but it has been a while. I may have been mistaken.

2. Glasslite4ever!

Glasslite4ever! Berbill

I'm still surprised 'Blackstar' show was released in a pretty good box, with some amazing extras and trivias...

It would be great we try to search every TS episodes....on the other hand, I really don't know how to start it...:confused:

Maybe a contact with the producers....did anyone here go to Power-Com/Thunder-Con ?

3. Mark M

Mark M Thunderian Legend

I could be wrong but I thought it was cancelled this year.

4. Glasslite4ever!

Glasslite4ever! Berbill

Hello, Mark !
    I WAS cancelled this year...I was talking about last two years....
    Power-Com/Thunder-Con was a place where we could meet and talk to MOTU and TC creators, staffs, artists, etc...

Unfortunatelly it was cancelled this year....MOTU fans lost so much with Emiliano's absence...:(

How many TigerSharks episodes are avaiable out there (youtube, etc...) ?

5. adssse

adssse Thunderian Legend

As far as I know there are only a fee on YouTube.

6. Glasslite4ever!

Glasslite4ever! Berbill

Yes, and it seens there's a bootleg DVD with 11 episodes....

7. Lynx-O

Lynx-O Glass Walker

I know this thread is old, but I actually have that 11 episode bootleg which I bought back on 2010. It also has several episodes of the other cartoons from THE COMIC STRIP, like Street Frogs, Mini Monsters and Karate Kat . There are also images of released and unreleased TigerSharks toys. I can't remember what I paid for the DVD but it was really cheap and free shipping and the quality is about 8.5-9 so I was/am satisfied. Here is what the case and disc look like...

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Jul 22, 2015
  8. Daremonger

Daremonger Thunderian Legend

I like the design of that bootleg DVD.

9. adssse

adssse Thunderian Legend

That's awesome Lynx-O!! Any chance you would be willing to make a copy? :D

10. Lynx-O

Lynx-O Glass Walker

Yeah me too Daremonger.

I would if I had a burner adssse.... sorry. :(

Last edited: Jul 22, 2015
  11. Ruu-Ben-Gaaru

Ruu-Ben-Gaaru Glass Walker

Ooph, I know this is an old thread, and forgive the bump, but I found this by accident. Adssse, I happen to have an ISO image of the very bootlegged DVD that Lynx-O has. -They're all VHS rips from various sources, with varying quality, and many of those episodes are incomplete, but still watchable.

Speaking of which, I have the rare TigerSharks VHS tape, "Power of the SARK," which has the first two episodes on it. -I transferred the tape to my computer, and managed to track down six episodes of the Greek dub of the TigerSharks. In fact, I found the complete third episode in English on YouTube, last week, and lined up the English audio with the Greek video.

If anyone is interested, send me a PM, and I'll send you the folder I have hosted on MEGA.

12. adssse

adssse Thunderian Legend

Awesome! PM sent

13. Ruu-Ben-Gaaru

Ruu-Ben-Gaaru Glass Walker

Adssse, check your inbox. -I sent you the link. Please let me know if you can access the files.

14. adssse

adssse Thunderian Legend

Thanks, Ill take a look!

Ruu-Ben-Gaaru likes this.
  15. DevaSkator

DevaSkator New Member

I know I'm kinda late to the game, but I've been hunting high and low for the Tigersharks episodes. Any chance they are still posted?

16. Daremonger

Daremonger Thunderian Legend

I've seen a few on YouTube.

17. DevaSkator

DevaSkator New Member

There's only a very few on Youtube of varying quality. I was hoping the one sharing the ISO rip might still be around, or someone that got a copy from him.

18. adssse

adssse Thunderian Legend

PM me if you are interested in the download

T-Ray likes this.
  19. leatherpuppetz

leatherpuppetz New Member

I would like to have this show, pm sent. Thanks for sharing.

20. T-Ray

T-Ray New Member

Hi everyone. I'm a major Tigersharks fan and would love to see an official release on DVD. I was debating contacting someone at the Warner Bros Archive but I see that has already been done. Anyway I have seen that the Sectors have had a reboot of the action figure line by Zica Toys. Perhaps this is a route that could be used for Tigersharks. I wrote a blog post about it here: https://nocternabooks.com/2017/05/0...rks-animation-toys-actionfigures-thundercats/
    Do Warner Bros even know that they have this show?