To all of the fans of my Fanfic...

Discussion in 'ThunderCats Fan-Fiction' started by srebak, Jan 17, 2014.

1. srebak

srebak Laser Beast

If there are any fans of my fanon Season 2 left on this forum, please hear this message:

I apologize for taking so long with my fanfic and updates to it, but what started out as me just wanting to edit a bit of my story has become a cause of writer's block. Writer's block that goes away one moment and comes back within seconds. I'm trying to imagine the lines and scenes i write down as something i'm watching on tv, but it never works completely and ends up causing more issues, it's always one step forward and one step back.

Believe me, i want to keep this story going, i don't want to keep anyone waiting, but my writer's block just keeps haunting me. I really want to get to the point in the timeline where the Mumm-Ra threat is over and the TCats are enjoying an era of peace, but i'm stuck before the final battle.

Once again, i apologize

2. Daremonger

Daremonger Thunderian Legend

Keep at it, srebak. You'll get there. ;)

3. srebak

srebak Laser Beast

To any of the fans of my fanfic still out there, I am so sorry for making you wait more than a year for my next update. I want to continue, honestly i do, but my rewrite/update has taken longer than anticipated.

4. Daremonger

Daremonger Thunderian Legend

I haven't given up on your story.