Toy Fair 2017 and S7 / TC

Discussion in 'Mattel ThunderCats Toys' started by Sebastiaan, Feb 14, 2017.

1. Mark M

Mark M Thunderian Legend

I know percentages mean little compared to numbers. I only mentioned it as besides finding the wording of the question odd that site used to do polls with a similar question of people wanting MOTUC styled Thundercats and the majority always voted they wanted them.
    I always wanted He-Man with a sheath like he had in the cartoon. This figure could have been perfect if not for a few silly design decisions. I hope Super 7 give the vintage style Filmation figure his sheath. I really like the vintage style Filmation Skeletor. I think it looks even better than the MOTUC Filmation Skeletor. :D

2. Thunderpants

Thunderpants Junior Member

As of right now, ~2600 votes at 26%. ~700 people saying they would support it out of a completely general toy site is a pretty awesome number honestly.
    Not everyone is going to be fans of everything on a general site.

3. Crimson316

Crimson316 New Member

So has anyone heard anything new now that SDCC has passed? Are we getting more of the Thundercats Line? I've been holding out for at least Tigra, Cheetara, Slythe, Monkeyan & Mumm-Ra the Ever-Living...Please sweet Lord tell me they're coming out cause I can't stand having an incomplete set....especially since I want that Mumm-Ra SOOOOOO much it hurts lol. Seriously, if anyone's heard anything new about the line please let me know as soon as you can. Thanks!

4. ninja cat

ninja cat Staff Web Guru TC.org Staff

??????????????????????????????

It was announced a long time ago that Thundercats/super7 was dead.

Funko did announce some dumb looking vinyl things....

Or you can look for The Loyal Subjects Action Vinyls.

5. Crimson316

Crimson316 New Member

Thanks for the info. I havent really been able to keep up with things for a while due to moving and all the hassle that happened afterward. At least I know now so I can just move on to looking for decent replacements or custom figures to fill in the blanks. I'll check out the Loyal Subjects Action Vinyls like you suggested and thanks again for the quick response. Let the hunt begin....Thundercats Ho? Well, HOpefully anyway lol!

6. ninja cat

ninja cat Staff Web Guru TC.org Staff

yeah, I think its a shame and also disappointed that S7 couldnt get the license...but it is what it is.

As for The Loyal Subjects Thundercats, they just released glow in the dark limited editions at SDCC. So the regular blind box wave should be right around the corner. Still have time to prepare your wallet to collect those. lol. I really love everything the Loyal Subjects are doing. should check the official page out on FB.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/TLSOFFICIAL/?fref=nf