Toys R Us/Entertainment Earth SDCC Exclusive Classic Lion-O figure!

Discussion in 'Mezco and Bandai Toys' started by blackiecats, Jul 1, 2011.

1. michaelm

michaelm Active Member

It looks terrible, IMO..

2. daroga

daroga Moleman

Has there been any sort of unboxing anywhere from anyone who bought one at CC? I know mine hasn't even shipped from TRU yet so I doubt they'll be any from there.

3. Kameinu

Kameinu Mutant

Mine shipped. So others' must've too. I don't get mine till like Friday though. =/

4. Copperkid

Copperkid Vortex Explorer

Does anyone have shipping confirmation on theirs yet? I ordered mine and it still says processing. Anyone else waiting on shipping confirmation from toys r us?

5. daroga

daroga Moleman

Mine is still listed as "Items located in stock." I assume it'll go out today sometime. If it hasn't been changed to shipped by tomorrow, I might drop them a note to make sure everything is A-OK.

EDIT: Got a shipping notice this afternoon! Should be here Friday! :)

Last edited: Jul 25, 2011
  6. Copperkid

Yep I got my shipping email today too. Getting it thursday jjust in time for thundercats premiere!

7. Cheezey

Cheezey Laser Beast

Woohoo! Mine is shipping as of this afternoon as well.

8. mcss aerocoupe

mcss aerocoupe Moderator

It's shipping from Ohio (in my confirmation). Eastern half of the US may get it as early as Wednesday. But even West Coast should have them by Friday I think.

9. Copperkid

Just in time for tcats premiere! Anyone want to geek out and watch it together via mics on psn? Omg I'm still a kid!i love this time! Thundercats hoooooooooooo!

10. Kameinu

Kameinu Mutant

TRU shipping is fast. I've sometimes gotten things in 4 days paying their lowest shipping. 4 days from Ohio to PR is fast.

11. Were-Cat

Were-Cat Junior Member

A quick head's up for those of you in the U.S. waiting for your local brick-and-mortar TRU to get these in stock in: the TRU SKN# is 750927.

12. mcss aerocoupe

mcss aerocoupe Moderator

Three guesses at what made it to my UPS delivery hub last night, and the first 2 guesses don't count.:liono

I should have them in my possession by tonight!!

13. AlexofThundera

AlexofThundera Plun-Darr Legend

Mine's shipped from Ohio as well and are due here in Florida on Friday (same day as the premier). While I'd love to have them now, that's some good timing.:p

14. mcss aerocoupe

mcss aerocoupe Moderator

Got it!!

I don't wanna grow up I'm a toys r us kid
    there's a million toys at toys r us that i can play with
    from bikes and planes to video games
    I just wanna be a toys r us kid

Err... Anyway, here's some pics. Box is kinda bland, no window to see the figure without opening the box. The Claw Shield attaches quite nicely, the strap is fully removable. And makes quite the pose.

Attached Files:

15. He-Fan

He-Fan Legacy Team Member

Chris here...

He's so beautiful! *lets out a longing sob* :)

Thanks so much for sharing those pics! :)

Take care... :)

16. blackiecats

blackiecats Legacy Team Member

I can't wait to get mine! and you know I could have got one ordered for you too...

17. He-Fan

He-Fan Legacy Team Member

Chris here...

Probably a little rich for my blood, sadly, but I will be getting the regular Classics Lion-O as soon as I'm able! :)

Take care... :)

18. blackiecats

blackiecats Legacy Team Member

Yeah regular Lion-O and Tygra, I probably won't order online, as I want to walk in a UK toy shop and buy ;) I've waited nearly 20 years to see ThunderCats back at UK retail again, so can't deny myself this moment by ordering online ;)

19. Bladecollector

Bladecollector Moleman

I completely agree, I CANT WAIT to see a TCATS display in the stores after all these years, but I will go where I can find the best prices!

20. mcss aerocoupe

mcss aerocoupe Moderator

More pics...

I really am still a kid, lol

First we have the figure in the package before I took it out all the way. Next another angle of the sword stand with dagger form and claw shield. Followed by pose-ability of the figure. The foot Trademark, and the balls used to swap out hands.

My only gripe is the ankle color. They really should have used the same color as the boots. The way they did it looks... stupid. Sorry, but it is the truth. Otherwise I am fairly impressed with the figure and the sword stand is awesome. I was worried about the strap that holds the claw shield onto the belt, but seeing it be fully removable makes me very happy.

Attached Files: