Toys R Us/Entertainment Earth SDCC Exclusive Classic Lion-O figure!

Discussion in 'Mezco and Bandai Toys' started by blackiecats, Jul 1, 2011.

1. RockthePlank

RockthePlank New Member

I don't post here often, just lurk mostly, but I keep having to login to see these pics! They are awesome and I can't wait till mine arrives tomorrow. Im a little nervous about the wash, but I am WAY more excited!

2. Kameinu

Kameinu Mutant

Er..I'm not to big on the paint job. It seems a bit off in some places. Still can't wait for mine to arrive though..it just looks to awesome and fun to play with. XD

It won't surprise me if Toys R Us has a feature shop with the Cats as a theme/part of a theme this year. Man..getting to take a display like that home after taking the TS3 and Pokemon ones will be a challenge...XD

3. He-Fan

He-Fan Legacy Team Member

4. Kameinu

Kameinu Mutant

Nice review. Lol. I didn't notice the similarities it has in the paintjob department to the original LJN figure. That shakes of part of the off-ness of the paint job.

5. Copperkid

Copperkid Vortex Explorer

so i got mine today! i do have a question though, the blue strap that's in the claw shield. does that pull out when you want to put it on his hand or doe that stay in place? i cant really tell on the instruction sheet and dont want to break it

6. mcss aerocoupe

mcss aerocoupe Moderator

Look on previous page (#6) at my first post of pics. The shot of Lion-O on his side. The strap is laying on the table and you can see down into the claw shield to see the ball indentation where the strap/arm ball pops into place.

7. Copperkid

Copperkid Vortex Explorer

ok got it! thanks! Thundercats HOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

8. ninja cat

ninja cat Staff Web Guru TC.org Staff

are the arms and legs removable? I got an SDCC version but might swap out the arms and legs on a regular version....that paint wash is just horrible. otherwise Lion-O is one bad mamma jamma

9. mcss aerocoupe

mcss aerocoupe Moderator

I have no idea. I didn't try it.

10. kimory

kimory Junior Member

The paint job on that figure looks horrible. I want them to sell the 2 swords claw shield and stand from that figure separately. I would definitely buy that.

11. He Man

He Man New Member

When I first received mine I was going to resell it due to the paint missing on some areas and the dark wash spots. After having it displayed for awhile it is starting to look good....

12. Wolf873

Wolf873 Glass Walker

Just received this figure and may I just say it is awesome!!! :thumbsup: Sure the paint job could use fixing but I ain't complainin', this is my first Thundercats figure and I'm very, very happy with it. I can't wait til the newer ones hit Canada, they're coming here right? Any ideas?

13. Knightmare

Knightmare Junior Member

The classics line and Mezco Lion-O are no longer on the TRU website, what gives?

14. Ideal

Ideal Glass Walker

sometimes they will take the sales page down when items are out of stock. i would assume it has to do with how soon they expect to get more stock

15. jonwes

jonwes Active Member

So is this going to appear in stores?

16. Pumyra

Pumyra Junior Member

SDCC Lion-o is back on sale in Toysrus.

17. Kameinu

Kameinu Mutant

I'm loving how they keep trolling with us.

18. Dr_SLUMP

Dr_SLUMP Berserker

They have both pictures of the exclusive and regular version for the same item... LOL