TRG's eBAY Watch

Discussion in 'ThunderCats Marketplace' started by ThunDerianRoyalGuard, Jun 29, 2015.

1. ThunDerianRoyalGuard

ThunDerianRoyalGuard Site Admin TC.org Staff

In this thread I'll be posting eBay auctions that I find interesting and might be something others will enjoy as well.

There will be no direct links to the auctions! Please do not post any auctions, they will be removed! If an auction I picked happens to be yours or you spotted an interesting one, please feel free to PM me and I'll gladly add it.

Thanks guys!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Grune the Destroyer, un-painted legs, ChildBro variant. #171156126072

[​IMG]

Buy It Now of GBP 19.99

Not a bad deal. But note that no accessories are included and the figure condition is USED: "Battle-matic not working and has some paint wear and signs of play”

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    RARE! 1988 Vintage THUNDERCATS LION-O, Korean Figure Doll Toy Model Animation #281198312972

[​IMG]

Buy It Now of USD 99.99

Very cool Lion-O KNOCK-OFF from South Korea. This is not an official release or a Korean variant or something. But cool nonetheless. Itme is USED: “Never Opened the Box! Vintage Orginal!!”

Last edited: Jun 29, 2015
  2. adssse

adssse Thunderian Legend

I have to say I really like the idea for this thread! I am always on the lookout for interesting items and even though my budget usually keeps me from bidding/buying it is great to see them.

Thanks for starting this!

3. Wilycub

Wilycub Staff Writer and Artist TC.org Staff

My thoughts exactly! :) Despite not being able to afford most of the cool TC stuff out there, I love ogling at them and this thread is a great idea to share such items. So thank TRG! :thumbsup:

That Brown Leg Grune has been on EBay for a long time now. I remember when the seller first posted it he/she wanted around GBP 35.00 for it. Then every time it was re-listed, the price kept coming down by a few pounds. :)

4. ThunDerianRoyalGuard

Glad you approve, guys! :)

Yeah, pretty surprised nobody snagged this one yet. Though the condition may not appeal to a lot of collectors.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thundercats miniature Wilykit Papelera Francesa Argentina #221741147547

[​IMG]

Buy It Now USD 44.90

Note: card has wrong name sticker.

All the way from Buenos Aires, Argentina! Not that bad of a deal, maybe a tad on the high side... You can Make Offer and since the same seller also offers Wilykit, maybe a deal an be made. I'd try USD 70 for the pair.

Thundercats miniature Wileykat Papelera Francesa Argentina #221741146423

[​IMG]

5. BengaliFromCali

BengaliFromCali Junior Member

Very cool TRG. This will give me a good reason to constantly check out what you come across.

6. ThunDerianRoyalGuard

:D

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This one I picked cause this is the version with the collector-card included. You dont see those that often.

Thundercats 4" Cheetara Action Figure MIP 2011 Bandai #281732200796

[​IMG]

Buy It Now: USD 15.00

Too much shipping might kill this deal, but $15 isnt bad :)

7. BengaliFromCali

BengaliFromCali Junior Member

Cool pick up. I primarily focus on the vintage Line of T-cats, so I'll be keeping an eye out for those finds.
    Thanks again.

8. adssse

adssse Thunderian Legend

I remember finding all of the trading card variants in a Five Below store shortly after the cartoon was discontinued. I am so glad I was able to pick them up in one swoop as opposed to tracking them down individually!

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 6, 2015
  9. ThunDerianRoyalGuard

That's awesome! I havent seen those around much, so good call in geting them early!

This one I picked for the price and because it's an awesome set!

Mezco Mumm-Ra Thundercats Classic 2012 SDCC Exclusive Glow-In-The-Dark 2 figures #161754131311

[​IMG]

Buy It Now: USD 84.95

I'd be all over this if the shipping to Holland wasnt $50! :D

10. adssse

adssse Thunderian Legend

Ya, that doesn't seem like a bad price at all on the 2 pack. I am tempted but have the standard Mummra Mezco and need to save a little money somewhere haha

11. ThunDerianRoyalGuard

This auction was brougt to my attention by our friend and forum member Mcaseres!

LJN Thundercats Thunder Wings Lion-O Protoype Action Figure #221819279166

[​IMG]

Buy It Now: USD 5,500.00 :eek:

Bidding starts from: USD 3,999.00

This "Prototype" has been offered before. The seller is fellow collector and forum member 2011thundercats. Auction states:

"Up for auction is perhaps the most rarest and holy grail of Thundercats collection items. This is the Thunderwings Lion O prototype which featured on the Thunderwings Lion O action figure card back. The figure is in red jump suit and comes with COA. This was purchased from Toy Hunter show host."

So, this looks to be the famous prototype. BUT please note that I, your pal ThunDerianRoyalGuard, am NOT guaranteeing it's authenticity. To be honest, I am a bit sceptical. If you want to know why I am, please feel free to PM me.

So, If you are interested and/or have any questions, please contact the seller. And good luck!

12. adssse

adssse Thunderian Legend

I noticed this the other day as well and as you said it has been up for sale before. There is certainly no way I can even entertain the thought of purchasing at that price but would certainly be interested in the details/story behind it!

13. ThunDerianRoyalGuard

This one I picked cause I never saw this before. The price is absolutly nuts, though.

SWORD OF OMENS - ESPADA DEL AUGURIO THUNDERCATS SUPER RARE LION-O MUMM-RA!! #111701165833

[​IMG]

Buy It Now: GBP 400.00 :rolleyes:

State: New

Free worldwide shipping.

14. adssse

adssse Thunderian Legend

Wow that price is pretty steep. If I had that much to spend I would be looking to go in a different direction. It is cool though.

15. Wilycub

Wilycub Staff Writer and Artist TC.org Staff

Great catches TRG! Believe it or not, the Thunderwings Lion-O prototype is already sold! :eek:

16. Lord LionO

Lord LionO Mutant

I was watching that too, if it has, that is great and I hope it gets an awesome home. I do want to say that I have seen it \"sold\" before only to see it be back on eBay shortly so I hope that\'s not the case.

17. adssse

adssse Thunderian Legend

Wow I am very surprised that it sold for that amount. If it did, good for him!

18. ThunDerianRoyalGuard

THUNDERCATS - MAD BUBBLER Custom Figure UNRELEASED HombreX One of a Kind #201390483210

[​IMG]

Great CUSTOM by HombreX, best I've ever seen. There is a Reserve, might be pricey :)

19. adssse

adssse Thunderian Legend

Some of these Mad Bubbler customs are very impressive, but for me they never really capture my attention. Perhaps its because of the fact that I dont really like the figure that much and its just the appeal of the original being so rare.

20. ThunDerianRoyalGuard

Speaking of overpriced ThunderCats items, this one was spotted by our good friend WilyCub:

1986 BOXED 15 PIECE BATTLEMASTER BLASTER WITH CASE ORIGINAL THUNDERCATS VINTAGE

[​IMG]
    Buy It Now: USD 348.82
    Uncommon maybe even rare, very cool set! I dont know if it is worth the asking price. Got money to burn? Go for it! Just be sure to not point the blaster at any person or animal! :)