TRG's eBAY Watch

Discussion in 'ThunderCats Marketplace' started by ThunDerianRoyalGuard, Jun 29, 2015.

1. ThunDerianRoyalGuard

ThunDerianRoyalGuard Site Admin TC.org Staff

Got 500 bucks? Why not get this:

THUNDERCATS THUNDERTANK VEHICLE By ECHO EUROSTIL 1983 Argentina LJN Super RARE

"This is the very RARE Argentina variant gold THUNDERCATS Thundertank. By ECHO EUROSTIL Industrial 1983. Something you don't see everyday. The tank is in its original box. Has not been tested for functuality. Box shows wear. Great for display. If you collect Thundercats, you know how RARE this is."

[​IMG]

:roflmao

shortfuse likes this.
  2. adssse

adssse Thunderian Legend

Super ugly but very cool! Haha

3. ninja cat

ninja cat Staff Web Guru TC.org Staff

pretty pricey...but also fairly rare. not sure its worth the asking price, IMO.

THUNDERCATS VEHICLE SHUTLLE GUN PLAYFUL MOC MADE IN ARGENTINA VARIANT CLOSED
    item number: 282719640409
    [​IMG]

shortfuse likes this.
  4. adssse

adssse Thunderian Legend

I just could never get interested in these

ThunDerianRoyalGuard likes this.
  5. ThunDerianRoyalGuard

Blatant plug for one of my own auctions :) (Feel free to PM an offer.)
    ThunDerCats Cheetara Bandai Testshot / factory prototype 2011
    [​IMG]

shortfuse likes this.
  6. adssse

adssse Thunderian Legend

These are some of my absolute favorites! I believe I already have this exact one though.

7. ninja cat

I was going to bid...but never thought it would go for anywhere near this much. $102.50!
    Thundercats 4 Inch Lion-O Prototype Figure
    [​IMG]

8. adssse

adssse Thunderian Legend

Ya, I would have really liked to have had this but my wallet can’t afford that at this time.

9. Mcaseres

Mcaseres Glass Walker

I have listed about 15 of my Thundercats items including all of my boxed miniatures and my MOC sky cutter pencil sharpener. I will be adding the rest tomorrow. Everything is priced to sell with low starting bids. My eBay ID is dolphins2k3 I will post item numbers and pics too

10. TheEagle

TheEagle Junior Member

11. ninja cat

12. ThunDerianRoyalGuard

I dont have that Monkian, but do have a Mumm-Ra from that same "line".

[​IMG]

They are well made, with that fairly heavy, glossy plastic. The paint job is also pretty intricate, for a Knock Off figure. They are approx. 7 inches tall and often come with a bunch of accessories. They made a Monkian, Jackalman, Vultureman, Slithe and Mumm-Ra. I believe I've also seen a few good guys, but I'm not sure they were from the same set.

ninja cat likes this.
  13. ninja cat

I also have that same Mumm-Ra

14. ThunDerianRoyalGuard

@TheEagle these are the Slithe & Vultureman figures I mentioned, on eBay.com right now:

Thundercats Figures + Weapons. Rare Vultureman & S-Slithe, Best Examples
    eBay auction #182984160003

[​IMG]

15. TheEagle

TheEagle Junior Member

These look pretty impressive, that Mumm-ra especially is wild! I know Masters of the Universe was extremely popular in Mexico and Latin America, I didn't know Thundercats had a similar following there

16. TheEagle

TheEagle Junior Member

17. jabus

jabus Laser Beast

18. ThunDerianRoyalGuard

The black Laser Saber can be somewhat hard to find, but I wouldnt say super rare. The Italian released deluxe Laser Sabers (with figures) however, are extremely rare. But, like @jabus suggests, only when still on the original card can you be sure it indeed IS the Deluxe release. Outside of Italy, the Laser Sabers were sold without figures so anyone can put a Laser Saber on a Captain Shiner.

19. Roadpigjohn

Roadpigjohn Laser Beast

Ok guys I got tired of having an incomplete Mattel Thundercats collection so I decided to put it on sale:

eBay auction #173153175095
    Thundercats Action Figures Third Earth Complete 7-PC Club Set Mattel MIB
    Up for auction is a Complete Set of 7 brand new 2016 Mattel MattyCollector Exclusive Thundercats Classics including the Club Third Earth Subscription Exclusive Mumm-Ra and San Diego Comic-Con Exclusive 2-Pack Set Wilykit and Wilykat. Also included are Lion-O "Lord of the Thundercats", Panthro and Pumyra, and Evil Mutant Jackalman.

Details: Each figure is highly detailed, fully poseable and sculpted by The Four Horsemen in the 7" scale and style of your Masters of the Universe Classics collection, to fit in seamlessly. This set is new sealed in package and include their original black mailer boxes. Great gift for any fan of the classic '80s animated series by Rankin-Bass or original LJN toy line. Feel the magic, hear the roar. Thundercats, HO!

Mailer boxes included...

$10 shipping inside US...

Welcome all collector's around the world.
    Shipping International is $65 flat price.

God bless all toy collector's...

[​IMG]

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 12, 2018
  20. Alluro Fan

Alluro Fan Glass Walker

Well, you have all the figures that Mattel released, so technically you do have the complete collection.