TRG's eBAY Watch

Discussion in 'ThunderCats Marketplace' started by ThunDerianRoyalGuard, Jun 29, 2015.

1. Mcaseres

Mcaseres Glass Walker

It's a great set and all decent offers will be considered

2. Mcaseres

Mcaseres Glass Walker

Price reduced to 1050, I would really like to sell this set

ThunDerianRoyalGuard likes this.
  3. Quickjaws

Quickjaws Berbill

4. Quickjaws

Quickjaws Berbill

thunderwings Lion-O w/thunderwings accessory
    Item number: 182199627142
    Starting bid- 499.99

5. Quickjaws

Quickjaws Berbill

I kinda know this seller- this isn't going to bring 40k but it is worth a ton. It's basically every step from concept to production. There is not another figure I have seen that is this complete in any collection

6. adssse

adssse Thunderian Legend

As much as I want one of these I just can't come up with that kind of money.

7. ninja cat

ninja cat Staff Web Guru TC.org Staff

Especially for one that's not mint.

8. Wilycub

Wilycub Staff Writer and Artist TC.org Staff

I know what you mean buddy. But unfortunately, with the way the prices are soaring, it's highly unlikely that you will find one of these for anything cheaper. :(

adssse likes this.
  9. Quickjaws

Quickjaws Berbill

My first one was in this condition was 250ish, I picked up a gem mint for 350ish, got hard up and sold them, finally re-bought him, but at a much higher cost, such is life...

Wilycub likes this.
  10. Quickjaws

Quickjaws Berbill

Thunderwings Lion-O and regular Lion-O
    Item number: 172270372216
    Price: 549.99 or OBO
    Condition of the TW Lion-O leaves alot to be desired in my opinion. Hair is chewed up, feet are chewed up, ect. This is a 350 TW tops.

Also, on a side note- there seems to be a new different TW Lion-O every day...there are ALOT more of these then I think we realize. Now MOC is a different story.

Last edited: Jul 12, 2016
  11. Mcaseres

Mcaseres Glass Walker

Do you guys think that my Moc lot of 4 heroes is too highly priced?

12. ninja cat

Found it. well... the condition of the cards are pretty rough to be asking close to top dollar for MOC.

13. Mcaseres

Mcaseres Glass Walker

Yes but you don't ever see all 4 in 1 lot. Plus that Tygra is the childbro version with a short black handled whip. I saw a guy asking 700 for that figure alone. I have it for 950 shipped. Honestly, top dollar is close to 1400. Good luck finding a Lion-O for under 300, or a Panthro under 250. People put up Tygra's at 350 to 400. I just thought someone would want to get all 4 in one single purchase, guess not. These are just my extras. I wanted to sell them to get a boxed tongue a saurus.

Wilycub likes this.
  14. Wilycub

Wilycub Staff Writer and Artist TC.org Staff

I don't think it is the price that is the problem. I've seen the same figures go for higher than what you have listed, and also go for lower than that. :) I feel that perhaps it is the fact that you have put all four together for sale that is discouraging buyers.

I know quite a few folks who collect MOC toys, and usually they only purchase one item at a time, especially if it is expensive. This also ensures that their budget doesn't go overboard. So imagine someone only interested in your Childbro Tygra MOC and not any of the others. He/she will not buy all 4 (some of which he/she might already own), and instead wait for a single piece to be listed. By listing all four pieces in one auction, you are in a way narrowing down your buyer list to those who are missing/looking for all four items.

Maybe, and this just a suggestion, if they don't find a buyer during your current listing, perhaps you could try and list them separately. Good luck! :thumbsup

thezaxfactor, Mark M and Mcaseres like this.
  15. thezaxfactor

thezaxfactor Staff Writer and Moderator TC.org Staff

Item #232021805125. The most terrifying auction listing I have ever seen.

16. ninja cat

Ultra rare Snerf variant. pretty sure that guy has had them listed for a long time.

17. Quickjaws

Quickjaws Berbill

Misc. Toys bulk lot - you never know when a little gem will show up.
    eBay Item Number: 152180079505

18. Booshman

Booshman Thunderian Legend

Good spot. Looks like a few other people noticed it too based on the bids.

adssse and Wilycub like this.
  19. Quickjaws

Quickjaws Berbill

Hard copy alternate paint berbil belle
    Auction number: 191936088520

20. Booshman

Booshman Thunderian Legend

Auction :262577982008

Check this out. Very weird.