TRG's eBAY Watch

Discussion in 'ThunderCats Marketplace' started by ThunDerianRoyalGuard, Jun 29, 2015.

1. adssse

adssse Thunderian Legend

Ill just leave this here and say WOW!
    eBay item number:

2. Booshman

Booshman Thunderian Legend

ThunDerianRoyalGuard likes this.
  3. Quickjaws

Quickjaws Berbill

It's very difficult to put a dollar value on this. As he said in his description, there have only been two sets of molds found, this being the more complete set. I value the molds alone in the 7-9k range. Wax sculpts are very rare, but they are out there. The Captain Cracker sold a while back on these forums for 1-2k I believe. The hard wax I have not seen before probably closer to 2k on it I would think...so you are looking at around 12k actual dollar value, but again, it's the only complete set like this. Hard to tell what it will actually sell for.

4. ninja cat

ninja cat Staff Web Guru TC.org Staff

Loose complete 6" Bandai Tygra $10 shipped.

5. adssse

adssse Thunderian Legend

Great find! Looks like I missed out. Did you purchase it?

6. ninja cat

ninja cat Staff Web Guru TC.org Staff

Nope I didnt get it. When I saw it, it was still available. I already have two. :tongue

7. adssse

adssse Thunderian Legend

I have one in the box but for that price would have jumped at the chance for a second. He is one of the nicest of the line IMO.

8. thezaxfactor

thezaxfactor Staff Writer and Moderator TC.org Staff

There are three carded sets of Peruvian (BASA is the manufacturer listed on the card) miniatures up from the same seller, all two-packs. Were the miniatures sold as two-packs in other markets?

9. Wilycub

Wilycub Staff Writer and Artist TC.org Staff

Nice find, Zax! I'v never seen these two packs. Come to think of it, I don't think I've ever seen any BASA figures. Most of the stuff that I've seen of BASA are the role playing toys (sword, shield, claw shield, belt) etc.

10. thezaxfactor

thezaxfactor Staff Writer and Moderator TC.org Staff

I don't collect carded figures, but I ran across these because I have a few saved searches with ThunderCats misspelled. It ends soon, and it struck me as unusual, so I figured I'd alert people!

11. Quickjaws

Quickjaws Berbill

Nice collection, most all of the bad guys, just missing Mongor i believe. Fair price? overpriced? underpriced?

12. ThunDerianRoyalGuard

ThunDerianRoyalGuard Site Admin TC.org Staff

eBay # 302060541980
    LJN 1987 THUNDERCATS LION-O ACTION FIGURE - NO ACCESSORIES
    (aka THUNDERWINGS LION-O)

[​IMG]

13. adssse

adssse Thunderian Legend

Saw this today. Apparently others did as well without it being explicitly labeled as such.

14. Mcaseres

Mcaseres Glass Walker

i have a carded 1986 Lion-O i just put up for auction. Starting bid is 180.00 item number is 262619659340

15. AutobotC5

AutobotC5 Junior Member

Shilling your own stuff in this thread appears to be OK, so... :whistle :biggrin

MOC Jaga - 291867861292

MOC Bengali - 291867861726

16. Wilycub

This is kinda cool...
    CUSTOM Vintage Thundercats MUMM-RA TOMB FORTRESS PLAYSET with Light Up Eyes

[​IMG]

17. ThunDerianRoyalGuard

ThunDerianRoyalGuard Site Admin TC.org Staff

That's pretty awesome! Great find, WilyCub! :)

Wilycub likes this.
  18. Wilycub

Thanks buddy! :) This did seem like a really cool modification. It actually makes me wonder why LJN didn't think of it. They put light up feature in two action figures but none in the playsets or vehicles. The Cats Lair's head was literally screaming for light up eyes! ;)

19. adssse

adssse Thunderian Legend

Agreed! Especially about Cats Lair.

Wilycub likes this.
  20. jabus

jabus Laser Beast

WTF is this? #131978988212