Tygra Fan Thread

Discussion in 'ThunderCats (2011)' started by Tygra_Rules, Aug 21, 2011.

1. hammy0924

hammy0924 Ultimate No-Life

Umm...we already had that rouge moment with a helping hand from Mumm-Ra. His name was Grune. Tygra may have the brotherly competitiveness but he's in no way a loose cannon. We know Tygus stuck with Mumm-Ra, so nothing else needs to be said about that. His personality may be cynical and somewhat pessimistic but he wouldn't betray Lion-O (I still don't consider the Cheetara thing a betrayal). Also, he would probably have to leave Cheetara if he did go rouge, and I can NOT see that happening

2. Cerberus228

Cerberus228 Moleman

[​IMG]He kick Lion-O down a wall not ones but twice and don't say he did the right thing after he still did.
    Merged Post:
    :eek:Just relived we real off topic let take the to a different forum.

Last edited: Jun 1, 2012
  3. hammy0924

Ah, for some reason my phone doesn't know "rogue" is a word and put it as rouge. Oops. Anyway, yeah. I was trying to clear the Tygra thing up so we could get back to the point.

4. Felinious Monk

Felinious Monk Glass Walker

I certainly hope Tygra doesn't go "rouge" or we might have a new love interest for Lion-O. Unrequited, that is.

Sorry, couldn't resist.

5. hammy0924

I understand. It was bound to happen.

6. Lady Ocelli

Lady Ocelli Shadowspy

More like LMAO. ;)

7. Felinious Monk

Felinious Monk Glass Walker

Fun with memes...

Attached Files:

8. whiskers D:<

whiskers D:< Barbarian

Just made some new ones.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

9. MouseCat

MouseCat Glass Walker

So..Tygra secretly loves flowers. We see it first with the day astrid flower..then those daisys in Recipe for Disaster lol..it's the softer side of Tygra, thats so sweet.

10. Daremonger

Daremonger Thunderian Legend

The lovey-dovey Tygra was pretty hilarious in "Recipe for Disaster." x3

11. MouseCat

MouseCat Glass Walker

I saw this wonderful fan art of Tygra's and Cheetara's cubs by brothersdim in deviant art

[​IMG]

I made some adjustments to the cheetara looking one..since their cubs are supposed to be boys.

[​IMG]

12. hammy0924

Cool. I hope we see them at the end of the NS.

13. Tygra_Rules

Tygra_Rules Thunderian Legend

The original one could be a boy as well ;)

14. MouseCat

MouseCat Glass Walker

Well it's pretty obvious they took Wilykit's ponytail hair style. So I'm assuming they thought it was a girl. To be honest when I read the comic I thought they were brother and sister myself, but they are indeed boys. One just looks more like his mother. But this is just my interpretation of an already well done piece of fanart so.. whatever..lol.. thought I'd share it with you all :)

I doubt we will see Wilycit and Wilycub by the end of this season..maybe if the 2nd season decides to fast forward we will get a glimpse of them..but I doubt it. It would be so awesome..they are so cute in brothersdim's drawing!

Last edited: Jun 1, 2012
  15. Cerberus228

Cerberus228 Moleman

Happened to tygra’s sniper rifle. We see it out of the blue in one ep and it disappeared.

16. Lady Ocelli

Lady Ocelli Shadowspy

:cool: Which one's Castor and which is Pollux? ;)

17. Eclipse

Eclipse Moleman

The names from the comics were ::shudder:: Wilycat and Wilycub. Have you been reading fuukonomiko's fics? :D She used Castor and Pollux in one.

Sorry though, I don't know which is which either!

18. hammy0924

Their names were so stupid! I can't believe they couldn't do any better than WilyCub and WilyCat. I think I facepalmed when I first heard their names.

19. WilyKatfan

WilyKatfan Thunderian Legend

Who was Wilycub

20. hammy0924

In the comics, Tygra and Cheetara had 2 sons together, named WilyCub and WilyCat (different from WilyKat).