Tygra vs Hammer Hand

Discussion in 'ThunderCats (1985)' started by The Bat, Oct 18, 2016.

1. The Bat

The Bat Active Member

Dont believe there ever had a battle before. Hammerhand his Giant metal hand capable of great destructive force vs Tygra the architect and scientist. Bolo whip and invisibility. I'm going Tygra all the way here

Daremonger likes this.
  2. Tygra_Rules

Tygra_Rules Thunderian Legend

Me too. Not only because I'ma huge Tygra fan, but because he's agile and a strategist, while Hammerhand is brute force, and you know what they say when it confronts intelligence. Also, Tygra turns invisible and can neutralize Hammerhand's fist with the bolo whip, which can also produce fire balls.

The Bat and Daremonger like this.
  3. adssse

adssse Thunderian Legend

Tygra no doubt!

The Bat and Daremonger like this.
  4. Daremonger

Daremonger Thunderian Legend

Tygra would totally prevail against Hammerhand. :)

The Bat likes this.
  5. Mark M

Mark M Thunderian Legend

Tygra.:tygra Although first appearance Hammerhand might give him a bit of a challenge.

Daremonger likes this.
  6. The Bat

The Bat Active Member

And Tygra really had no weakness. Can't swim was an error from the writers. So Tygra can hold own against anyone.

Daremonger likes this.
  7. Tygra_Rules

Well, actually being "prone to get influenced by external stimuli" (to not say "addict" lol) and lacking self-confidence at least in a low degree (like being shy) could be considered, although not necessarily are, at least the latter (in the shy part, not the self-confidence) weaknesses LOL

Daremonger likes this.
  8. Wilycub

Wilycub Staff Writer and Artist TC.org Staff

I think Tygra should lose his Bolo Whip early in this battle. Then he would have to rely on his wits, speed and strength to win over Hammerhand. Now that would be a good match! (which I predict Tygra would win) Otherwise with the whip Tygra has too much of an advantage.

Daremonger likes this.
  9. Daremonger

Daremonger Thunderian Legend

Definitely.

10. The Bat

The Bat Active Member

Well Tygra had the Whip against SJ and Mongor and the writers still made him lose. Against SJ he never even try's to turn Invisble and against Mongor, Mongor see it and can't turn Invisble.

11. adssse

adssse Thunderian Legend

I would pick SJ. And Mongor to beat Hammerhand as well.

12. Tygra_Rules

To be fair, both Mongor and SJ defeated the other TCs as well.

The Bat likes this.
  13. adssse

adssse Thunderian Legend

Absolutely. I guess I never viewed Hammerhand as a serious threat but more of a nuisance.