visionaries

Discussion in 'Other Cartoons & Collectables' started by mr freeze, Mar 8, 2016.

1. mr freeze

mr freeze Laser Beast

i bought the dvd a few years back along with dungeons an dragons . defenders of the earth that rings a bell was that the purple guy with a black mask ?

Mark M likes this.
  2. Mark M

Mark M Thunderian Legend

Dungeons and Dragons was a good show. Yes that's The Phantom. The DVD set of DOTE is well worth getting.

3. mr freeze

mr freeze Laser Beast

dungeons and dragons always stuck with me as two of them were called eric and shelia same as my mum and dad :smile never really got into DOTE to be honest .

Mark M likes this.
  4. Mark M

Mark M Thunderian Legend

I wish it had lasted longer. I think if it had been better tied in to the toyline with figures of Hank, Eric, Sheila, Diane, Bobby, Presto, Dungeon Master, Uni and Venger it would have done a lot better.

mr freeze likes this.
  5. mr freeze

mr freeze Laser Beast

strange how there was never a toy line for dungeons and dragons i think they would of sold well .

6. Mark M

Mark M Thunderian Legend

Well there technically was a toyline by LJN called Advanced Dungeons and Dragons, but they didn't make any of the main characters...however some toy characters did appear in the show like Warduke, Strongheart and Kelek etc.

7. mr freeze

mr freeze Laser Beast

can't say i've heard of any of them to be honest .

8. Mark M

Mark M Thunderian Legend

They only appeared in one episode each. However the toyline did also have the 5x headed dragon Tiamat who appeared in multiple episodes.

9. shortfuse

shortfuse Junior Member

And there were also some figurines based on the cartoon.
    http://btoys.blogspot.co.uk/2011/09/pvc-dungeons-and-dragons-da-maia-borges.html
    I've got Bobby - he used to be my sister's - and I'm sure she had some of the other figures life Diana and Presto, but I don't know where they are.

Last edited: Mar 20, 2016
    Mark M likes this.
  10. Mark M

Mark M Thunderian Legend