Wanted: Bandai 4" Deluxe Slithe & Tygus /w TigerFlyer

Discussion in 'ThunderCats Marketplace' started by Sebastiaan, Aug 23, 2016.

1. Sebastiaan

Sebastiaan Moderator TC.org Staff

Hi guys
    I'm rebuilding my collection of Bandai figures and with that I'm starting at buying the rarest figures first. I'm looking for the Deluxe Slithe and the Tygus with Tiger Flyer. I won't mind if the items have been opened, but I would still like to have the packaging. Hopefully opened nicely.
    Seller must be willing to ship to South Africa though, and its not really that expensive. Got my kittens with shipping costing only $33, and that's for a big box! So it would likely be much cheaper.
    PM me if there's anybody out there that have a spare set.
    PS (will pay via paypal)

2. adssse

adssse Thunderian Legend

Those are both very nice figures. I don't have duplicates but hope you can find them at a decent price. I believe Tygus is on eBay now for an overpriced $100

Sebastiaan likes this.
  3. Sebastiaan

WOW that's hefty for Tygus. I also so a very expensive Slithe on there too recently. But won't jump at that prices. I'll even consider buying them loose without packaging if they're in excellent condition. After all, I do display them.

4. Booshman

Booshman Thunderian Legend

I've got a loose Tygus I'd part with. I bought him solo though, no flyer. Postage from China to South Africa may be prohibitive though.

Sebastiaan likes this.
  5. adssse

adssse Thunderian Legend

f you ever decide to get rid of your glitter arms or clear Mumm-ra let me know! ;)

6. Booshman

Booshman Thunderian Legend

You'll defo get first dibs.

7. adssse

adssse Thunderian Legend

Thanks!:)

8. Sebastiaan

Thanks Booshman, let me know what postage will be. I may consider it. Just got my Bandai Red Lion-O from Singapore and postage was cheap and delivery speedy.

9. adssse

adssse Thunderian Legend

I really like the red Lion-O! I always wanted one as a child.

Sebastiaan likes this.
  10. Sebastiaan

Yes me too, super thrilled I have him (again). Not sure though if there really was only 1000 made? I wonder....

11. adssse

adssse Thunderian Legend

Ya, I am not sure on that although 1000 is quite a few.