WANTED: Tongue A Saurus and Stilt Walker

Discussion in 'ThunderCats Marketplace' started by SlaveofTheEverliving, Oct 28, 2016.

1. SlaveofTheEverliving

SlaveofTheEverliving Junior Member

Hey everyone

I'm offer $300 for either of these! If you have one in good condition let me know!

Thanks

Last edited: Oct 28, 2016
  2. ThunDerianRoyalGuard

ThunDerianRoyalGuard Site Admin TC.org Staff

I dont think you could get a Tounge-A-Saurus for $300... I'll keep an eye out though :)

3. SlaveofTheEverliving

SlaveofTheEverliving Junior Member

Thanks any help is always appreciated.

4. Wilycub

Wilycub Staff Writer and Artist TC.org Staff

It will be tough to get a loose Tongue-a-saurus for $300. Usually they go for around $500. In fact there is one listed right now for $550 (http://www.ebay.com/itm/LJN-Thunder...068954?hash=item33c1f0159a:g:VFEAAOSwXeJYE9hw)

Even if someone were to list it for $300, it would be snatched before one could even blink! ;) I would also suggest that you also try looking at other options besides EBay. Maybe some other online shopping sites or used/old toy shops in your city. You might just get lucky and the price would most likely be less than what is on EBay.

A Stilt Runner, yes, you can get for less than $300. The only problem is that they are few and far inbetween. While Luna Lashers and Thunderwings do pop-up regularly on EBay, Stilt Runners are a bit of a rarity. It might take months before one shows up.

But like "thunderianroyalguard", I'll too keep an eye out and let you know the moment I see either of these. :)