Wave 1 Update

Discussion in 'Super7 ThunderCats Toys' started by tone, Jul 17, 2020.

1. MXTHUNDERCAT

MXTHUNDERCAT Laser Beast

2. heero_yuy2

heero_yuy2 Junior Member

Sebastiaan likes this.
  3. Daremonger

Daremonger Thunderian Legend

This variant of mummy Mumm-Ra is most definitely "glowing" with evil. :mummra

The All American and Mad Bubbler like this.
  4. mjw41

mjw41 Crabman

This is a BBTS EXCLUSIVE. If it was the Super7 Holiday figure it would be available to everyone from Super7 for purchase at $45.00. BBTS is Charging $49.99

5. Cheetoro

Cheetoro Laser Beast

It's cool but there's not really much precedent for it. I'm going to have to pass.

6. Ianm1225

Ianm1225 Crabman

Looks cool, but I am not really into variants for this line. Ghost Jaga and Young Lion-o are the only ones I'd consider buying really.

Mad Bubbler likes this.
  7. heero_yuy2

heero_yuy2 Junior Member

https://www.entertainmentearth.com/s/?query1=thundercats

Hmmm. Entertainment Earth seems to have restocked their Wave 1, which led me to think:

Did Super7 and their partner stores already sent out the fixed parts for Panthro and Jackalman? :unsure Is EE's restock the fixed versions of the earlier release of Panthro/Jackalman?

8. Sebastiaan

Sebastiaan Moderator TC.org Staff

It is possible they got their backordered figures only now. The replacement parts I think was on the same boat as TMNT.

9. motogp_fanatic

motogp_fanatic Berbill

Finally got my wave 1.
    Can't wait to be home 2weeks from now.
    I'm ecstatic.[​IMG][​IMG]

Sent from my vivo 1718 using Tapatalk

10. Sebastiaan

Took a few months but I can hear your excitement. Enjoy them when you get home!

motogp_fanatic likes this.
  11. motogp_fanatic

motogp_fanatic Berbill

Thanks. I am really excited.

I just believe this is the line that will give me the collection of the core Thundercats and this wave is the start of it.

Sent from my vivo 1718 using Tapatalk

Sebastiaan likes this.
  12. Sebastiaan

The new GITD Mumm-Ra exclusive is now in stock at BBTS!

The All American likes this.
  13. I just got charged for mine from BBTS. Can't wait to get this one in hand. I've loved the GITD figures Super7 has released so far with Baxter Stockman and Toxie.

Sebastiaan likes this.
  14. Alphasgard

Alphasgard New Member

Hi, Any one receive bonus part of panthro et jackalman ?

15. Sebastiaan

No, these will only be shipped in the coming 2 weeks. They’re set to arrive this week at the port I believe.

16. Alphasgard

Alphasgard New Member

I live in France and the shop Where i buy my panthro Phone me to tell they receive my panthro's bonus.

Sebastiaan likes this.
  17. Cheetoro

Cheetoro Laser Beast

Nice to know that is arriving, I am eager to see how the replacements go before trying mine.

Sebastiaan likes this.
  18. Sebastiaan

Do share a photo of it when it arrives. Some EU partners of S7 have been known to get their shipments earlier.

19. Cheetoro

Cheetoro Laser Beast

I hope someone can post a video doing the shorts replacement. I'm not sure I follow those instructions as Panthro suddenly doesn't have his belt and suspenders on in the second pic and I'm not sure what exactly you are using the tool to do.