Wave 1 Update

Discussion in 'Super7 ThunderCats Toys' started by tone, Jul 17, 2020.

1. heero_yuy2

heero_yuy2 Junior Member

Now, since Super7 is releasing Panthro set with fixed trunks, I wonder which will have market value in the near future. The error one or this fixed one? I have a gut feeling that the error version is gonna be slightly less market profitable since it was produced more than version 2...

2. Coptur

Coptur Moleman

has anyone in the UK received correction kits from Kapow Toys??

from a first run orders etc

Last edited: Mar 17, 2021
  3. Booshman

Booshman Thunderian Legend

Got my "Booster Pack" in the mail today, I'm in China.

Sebastiaan likes this.
  4. mjw41

mjw41 Crabman

Got my Booster Pack in the mail today.
    Already fixed Jackelman and repackaged him with correct accessories.
    Fixed Panthros Trunks.
    Loving this Glowing eyes Bonus Head

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

shortfuse and Sebastiaan like this.
  5. Coptur

Coptur Moleman

well i finally got my booster pack and won't be using that retailer again for a long time.
    how did you find the operation on Panthro i decided to remove the legs on mine to avoid splitting the dark blue pants

6. Cheetoro

Cheetoro Laser Beast

Has anyone who ordered through BBTS had any communication from Super7 about the Booster Pack or actually received one yet?

7. jbrannock1

jbrannock1 Junior Member

Yes- super7 sent mine about 2 weeks ago.

8. mjw41

mjw41 Crabman

Yes My booster pack in the pictures posted was sent to me by Super7 on behalf of BBTS because I purchased my wave 1 Ultimates set from BBTS.
    I got my Booster pack in the mail two weeks ago. I believe Super7 is still shipping these out Cheetoro. If you don't get yours then I suggest you contact Rudy over at Super7 Customer Service at this address customercare@super7store.com

9. palm0014

palm0014 New Member

I got my booster pack from bbts last Friday. I’m in Ottawa Ontario so things arrive a little later.

10. mjw41

mjw41 Crabman

ThunderCats Ultimates Wave 1 Booster Pack Update
    Hello,

Thank you for your recent purchase of the ThunderCats Ultimates Wave 1 figures by Super7. As you may or may not know, Super7 is releasing a Booster Pack with a bonus accessory to fix some manufacturing issues found in some of these figures. For more information on their official press release, please see https://super7.com/blogs/news/thundercats-ultimates-wave-1-replacement-parts-booster-pack.

Because your purchase was made from our website, we would like to provide you with this Booster Pack free of charge. To help expedite this process, Super7 offered to ship these out directly to you. Super7 will only use your shipping address and email address to the extent necessary to ship you the Booster Pack.

If you would like to receive the Booster Pack, please DO NOT reply to this message as no further action is necessary on your part. However, if you would prefer to not receive the Booster Pack, or if the address that your original shipment was sent to has changed and needs to be updated, please do respond to this message by February 28, 2021. We anticipate these Booster Packs will be shipped out as quickly as possible by Super7.

As always, if you have any additional questions please do not hesitate to contact our Customer Service team for assistance. Thank you again for your support!

BBTS Customer Service
    service@bigbadtoystore.com
    Phone: 1-888-980-2287

11. Cheetoro

Cheetoro Laser Beast

Thanks everyone, I realize they are sending them direct and I saw that email posted earlier in the thread but I've never received any communication from S7 nor BBTS nor have I received my booster pack. I want to make sure I don't miss out and since it sounds like others have gotten theirs already I guess I'll have to send an email to S7. Whee.