Wave 2 Updates?

Discussion in 'Super7 ThunderCats Toys' started by thunderfat80skid, Dec 5, 2020.

1. Alex Jones

Alex Jones Crabman

Do you mean the Panthro one? That is part of their correction pack.

2. Alex Jones

Alex Jones Crabman

This is me when wave 2 finally arrives:

[​IMG]

Last edited: Jan 31, 2021
    Sebastiaan likes this.
  3. Alphasgard

Alphasgard New Member

We don't know if there bonus head with Light eyes for next thundercats (tigra,cheetara...)

motogp_fanatic likes this.
  4. Sebastiaan

Sebastiaan Moderator TC.org Staff

I think a pack of light up eyes heads will be great.

mjw41 and motogp_fanatic like this.
  5. krazycp

krazycp Berbill

When should we be hearing an update?

6. mjw41

mjw41 Crabman

7. Sebastiaan

Sebastiaan Moderator TC.org Staff

Stay tuned

8. Alex Jones

Alex Jones Crabman

Is there a new interview coming up soon or something?

Sebastiaan likes this.
  9. tone

tone Vortex Explorer

I’m back to vacillating over a second tank have any of you decided on multiple, or just getting the one?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sebastiaan likes this.
  10. heero_yuy2

heero_yuy2 Junior Member

I haven't even preordered yet lolz but thanks for reminding as I may miss the deadline :laugh

11. Cheetoro

Cheetoro Laser Beast

Support the tank if you can because I needs it!

Sebastiaan likes this.
  12. krazycp

krazycp Berbill

I bought a tank. Very excited when we get it next year. Someday I hope to have kids (41 years old now so that window is closing) but I want to play Thundercats with my son.

T-Cat, Alex Jones and Sebastiaan like this.
  13. thunderfat80skid

thunderfat80skid Junior Member

Sorry if this is old news, I believe it was mentioned in one of Bryan's interviews that wave 3 may arrive even before wave 2? Personally, I don't mind that so long as we get something new relatively soon. I'm actually rally pumped for Wave 3 in particular so I would welcome this hiccup in the schedule. The Thundercats Ultimates line does seem to be moving at a snail's pace. Ever-willing to wait, thankful these figures exist at all but definitely getting a bit impatient/hyped for some new figures!

I haven't pulled the trigger on a tank. I want one but it's just too expensive for me at the moment. If I come into a chunk of expendable money before the pre-order window closes, maybe I'll grab one. Happy to see many Thundercats fans will be able to enjoy this cool collectible.

Sebastiaan likes this.
  14. krazycp

krazycp Berbill

It sounds like (reading between the lines from Brian's interview) that Wave 2 will arrive this summer (best guess is May-July)

Sebastiaan likes this.
  15. krazycp

krazycp Berbill

So I just heard on IG that someone contacted customer service and Wave 3 is this Summer and Wave 2 is this Fall. What the heck happened? My patience is running out on this.

16. jbrannock1

jbrannock1 Junior Member

That was me who emailed customer service and posted that comment. This is my first time ordering products from Super7 and I know the pandemic and Mattel’s factory have messed things up on waves 1 and 2 but my patience is starting to fray as well.

17. mjw41

mjw41 Crabman

If I had to guess its probably a Factory Delay due to Covid-19

18. Cheetoro

Cheetoro Laser Beast

Ouch. Please don't let mismanagement kill this line...PLEASE

I have wondered about them spreading themselves too thin. They just keep adding and adding products...

motogp_fanatic and heero_yuy2 like this.