Wave 3 Discussion

Discussion in 'Super7 ThunderCats Toys' started by krazycp, Jan 3, 2020.

1. Sebastiaan

Sebastiaan Moderator TC.org Staff

Panthro was better than Tygra. Go check out @thundercatsorg on IG - we featured his Jaga there or click on this link to view it.
    I know there’s a thread somewhere too that shows his great work.
    https://www.instagram.com/p/CUcr1T8NsPV/?utm_medium=copy_link

2. Sebastiaan

Its the eyes. They’re just bigger here. But that matches Pumyra and Panthro so blends in perfectly for me. His skin tones may be a notch darker but then again promo photos have different lighting so it may be that contrast too.

3. Booshman

Booshman Thunderian Legend

The pictures are still here on the forum.

tone likes this.
  4. gorillabean

gorillabean New Member

I'm still waiting for my Wave 3 pre-orders. Is anyone else waiting? or did everyone get theirs already?

Ianm1225 likes this.
  5. mjw41

mjw41 Laser Beast

Just broke down and ordered Capt. Cracker from BBTS today to go with My Jaga & Slithe. Now just wating till Super7 gets the new updated Cheetaras in in 2022 Bring on waves two & four BBTS and Can't wait for the Wave Five reveal in November from Super7

Sebastiaan likes this.
  6. Ianm1225

Ianm1225 Glass Walker

Still waiting here too!

7. mjw41

mjw41 Laser Beast

Wave 3 Capt. Cracker arrived from BBTS today.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

tone, Ponch, Mad Bubbler and 2 others like this.
  8. Booshman

Booshman Thunderian Legend

Cool dio.

9. motogp_fanatic

motogp_fanatic Moleman

Congrats. Those are great figures and displays.

Sent from my vivo 1718 using Tapatalk

Sebastiaan likes this.
  10. Ianm1225

Ianm1225 Glass Walker

Everyone's pics are amazing! I just saw on another board where someone reached out to Brian directly about not having received wave 3. Apparently there was some sort of glitch in there system when Cheetara was removed that kept a bunch of wave 3 preorders from being shipped. He has assured that the remaining orders will ship by this coming Monday!

Sebastiaan likes this.
  11. krazycp

krazycp Crabman

Geez. That’s sort of ridiculous. I’ve been waiting and waiting for Wave 3.

heero_yuy2 and Ianm1225 like this.
  12. mjw41

mjw41 Laser Beast

glitch's in computer systems happen. its not like Super7 intentionally didn't send some orders out. The caught the Glitch and are making sure orders go out by monday.

Sebastiaan and Ianm1225 like this.
  13. krazycp

krazycp Crabman

I know you are right, but after everything it’s just so frustrating. I’m over it.

14. mjw41

mjw41 Laser Beast

Hang in there you'll get your figures and I know it can be frustrating seeing others get their figures and you still waiting for yours. I have been there many times myself. Super7 isn't the one shipping the figures they have a Fulfillment house doing that for them so glitch's happen.

I feel blessed that Super7 is giving us Thundercats & SillverHawks. When Mattel made MOTUC's I subscribed every year and I can tell you now if Mattels Factory screwed up a figure Mattel shipped it to us anyway. They NEVER made the factory go back and redoo the figure run with corrections. If Mattel was still making thundercats then Cheetara would have shipped incorrectly. Brian at least has made his Factory go back and fix her and so she's delayed but he also try's to make up for the delay by including an extra glowing eyes head something Mattel would never have done.

Last edited: Oct 31, 2021
    Ponch, Ianm1225 and Alluro Fan like this.
  15. Sebastiaan

These are brilliant!! Would you mind if I shared these on IG? (with credit of course!)

motogp_fanatic likes this.
  16. mjw41

mjw41 Laser Beast

I don't mind. Feel free to post them Sebastiaan

Sebastiaan and motogp_fanatic like this.
  17. Sebastiaan

Thank you!

18. Alex Jones

Alex Jones Barbarian

Nice sword

19. Sebastiaan

I think it came with Skeletor, right?

20. Alex Jones

Alex Jones Barbarian

Not sure. I have one similar to it that came with Mattel's Filmation Skeletor but that one may have come with another.