What are you doing right now?

Discussion in 'Introductions & Off Topic' started by Lord of the Thundercats, Oct 6, 2010.

1. Lady Ocelli

Lady Ocelli Shadowspy

Deciding what kind of pizza to order. :cool:

2. Right now I'm in shock! My kids are actually folding their laundry and cleaning their rooms without even one complaint! I might actually catch up on some Business Ethics homework. So far today is a great day, it's sunny and warm and I was able to enjoy my coffee in peace LOL :thumbsup:

3. Lordore

Lordore Moderator

i am anxiously waiting to see if my current bidding will win at an e-bay auction for Thundercats Toys!

Merged post:
    I just won the Thundercats Panini Sticker Album!! it still has the poster inside!

Last edited: Apr 9, 2011
  4. WOW! That's awesome Lordore! It's so cool that the poster is still inside of it. I have to wonder, I wonder if anyone still has some of the stickers still in the original packs or atleast never used with the wax paper still on it. I haven't seen a Panini sticker album since I was a kid when I owned one. LOL, I never did get all of the necessary stickers for it. My favorites were the foil stickers.

I do have to admit, I was a rotten kid, my little sister had the same Tcat sticker album and I took the stickers I needed before she noticed it ROFL I was a 10 yr old girl and my sister was 8 yrs old. :p

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 9, 2011
  5. Lordore

Lordore Moderator

Rest assured photos will be available in my Collector's showcase of the Panini album and a MIB Sword of Omens!!! It's been quite some time since i last purchased any nThundercats Vintage toys but i am all so whipped up with the New series i thought now is the right time to make some additions!!!

Believe it or not, i didn't own a Panini Thundercats album either as a kid. Even though i do remember having the Transformers or TMNT one, the Thundercats album never fell into my hands:confused:
    Something inside me tells me i am paying back now for the Thundercats-deprivation as a kid!!:eek: LOL

6. Myonara

Myonara Glass Walker

Sweet on the sticker album, I didn't get one, either. Right now sorting clean laundry while the gelfling watches the DVDs.

7. blackiecats

blackiecats Legacy Team Member

Yep I have the album, with poster inside and full set of unapplied stickers. Once I'm done scanning it for this site, I plan to sell it I think.

Ditto. I always got excited when I found one of those in my sticker packet as a kid! :D

Did you win that Toy Options Sword Of Omens from eBay UK? :) I'm interested in Panthro from the same seller ;)

I did, but I know I never got anywhere near completing it. My mum always thought panini stickers were a waste of money! lol

8. Lordore

Lordore Moderator

Yeah Neil, i won it!! And judging by the pictures the seller send me the Sword must be in great condition. I was on the prowl for a MIB Sword of Omens but i never had the chance of getting one! I consider myself lucky with this auction, given the recent demand for Thundercats and its infrequent appearance on e-bay i expected the prices to go literally sky-high, but i guess i was lucky just for once!!

As soon as i get it on my hands pictures will be posted.

bEST,
    orestes

9. Hey guys, does anyone here know of the best way to make lamb chops? I've never had them before but my two of my professors are certified chefs and raves about how good they are so I bought some. I never had them before because my late father spoke of how terrible they taste even though his father loved them. So because of that, I never got them. Since I plan on going for a culinary chef's degree after my associates in hotel/resort management, I figured that a good chef tries anything atleast once.

Sorry for getting off the topic of the sticker album but it's 5pm where I am and I would like to make them later on tonight (I tend to eat late at night) So if I have to marinate them somehow, now is the best time to do that.

10. blackiecats

blackiecats Legacy Team Member

Cool! That seller has some great items! Wonder if they cleared out old toy store stock?

Lamb is nice, but very fatty....I just stick some mint sauce on mine with a bit of salt n pepper :)

11. The ones I bought are very lean, bright red with hardly any fat on them. I was looking online for different recipes and some of them say it grill them after marinating them. I was shocked on how little they are LOL I thought they would be the same size as a pork chop.

12. Lordore

Lordore Moderator

You know, the other day i was passing by some old Toy stores here in Greece and out of sheer curiosity i went inside and asked if they happen to have any old Thundercats toys stock. But they could hardly remember the Toy line!

I don't know for how long the old toy store stocks will continue to resurface!! The goose that laid the golden eggs must have emptied!! It's been almost 10 years since they started reappearing from various sellers and i don't think many are still left.

We can't tell about this seller..

13. CodeofThundera

CodeofThundera Moderator

I'm sitting here totally craving mexican food but don't have anywhere nearby to get it. Sadness.:(

14. Sepphara

Sepphara Vortex Explorer

I am shirking my Sunday ritual house cleaning by sitting here on the forums. I just have a few things left to do but no mojo to do them. Ugh. I hate that feeling. Not to mention its my day off but it never feels that way.

Also itching to do some Thundercats RP x_x halp.

15. CodeofThundera

CodeofThundera Moderator

Maybe if you started humming the ThunderCats theme song it would help your mojo?

I'm procrastinating taking a DVD back that's due today.

16. Myonara

Myonara Glass Walker

This is one of those days that getting the cat in the bath would be easier than getting my kid in there. Ug.

17. Sepphara

Sepphara Vortex Explorer

Heh, try what I do for dogs that dont like water. Get a treat that will float and throw 'em in the water. For dogs its hot dogs, kids maybe fruit snacks?

This is why I will never have children. XD

House stuff is done! Working on some art work comissions and laundry.

18. Tygirl

Tygirl Active Member

Watching Cat on a Hot Tin Roof. Great movie. Of course there are no real cats in it but that Liz Taylor and Paul Newman were pretty cool cats. :D

19. Waiting for an 8 back Rainbow Lion-O or Mumm-Ra to surface...and the Ability to get them quicker than Lordore :eek:

20. Lordore

Lordore Moderator

That was a good one!!!!!!
    :D:p:cool::D:thumbsup:

But let's not have our hopes up...literally it's been years since i last saw an 8-Back Lion-o Rainbow at e-bay. He belongs to the 'endangered species' and risks of becoming extinct!!!, even worse than the Asiatic Lion! LOL

Last edited: Apr 11, 2011