What beasts would you like to see in Thundercats Classics?

Discussion in 'Mattel ThunderCats Toys' started by Ianm1225, Feb 27, 2016.

1. Ianm1225

Ianm1225 Crabman

MOTUC had quite a few beast slots in their subscriptions for various steeds and monsters. What beasts would you like to see the Four Horsemen work their magic on for the Thundercats line? My list has a lot of long shots on it!

Snow Meow and Luna & Amok are definitely happening I'm sure! I'd love to see Mad Bubblor (in classic prototype colors), Tongue-a-Saurus, Gomplin, Spidera, the Black Widow Shark, Living Ooze and the Ancient Spirits of Evil. AM I missed any good ones?

Daremonger likes this.
  2. adssse

adssse Thunderian Legend

Not really a beast, but a Snarf-ra would be cool!

englishw and Daremonger like this.
  3. Daremonger

Daremonger Thunderian Legend

I wonder if Mattel has the Astral Moat Monster on their radar? I'd love for them to make a figure of him.

4. Jorge Luis

Jorge Luis Junior Member

The beast figures are expensive and also The Thundercats doesnt have too much important beast in the Cartoon.

Mark M likes this.
  5. ThunDerianRoyalGuard

ThunDerianRoyalGuard Site Admin TC.org Staff

I definitly want the "steeds" like Snowmeow (they probably will get this one out soon as they can use [parts of] the MOTUC Battle Cat buck), Gomplin and Amok. The Toungue-A-Saurus.. I dont know.. I think that the "rarity" of the vintage toy would be the only draw to that one. He has almost zero screen-time and is HUGE, so he'll be expensive in both price and shipping (and customs fees) I dont know how big the demand would be for him. I could do without, at least for now. As for Spidera, Black Widow, Shark, Living Ooze, Rock Giant, Mossland Monster etc. I personally would love to get these, but I'm not sure how populair these are with other, slightly less rabid fans & collectors.

Agreed.

Mark M likes this.
  6. Mark M

Mark M Thunderian Legend

Snowmeow is about the only interesting one that appeared in several episodes. I don't class Amok as a beast/steed. Although I must admit a Rock Giant would be pretty cool looking.

Sebastiaan likes this.
  7. Sebastiaan

Sebastiaan Moderator TC.org Staff

I want to see Snowmeow, Mad Bubbler, Kano, Tongue-a-saurus and the Astral Moat Monster. And the unicorns :) I also don't see Amok as a beast - he is a Lunatak....

8. Mark M

Mark M Thunderian Legend

I class all the Lunataks the same. ;)

Sebastiaan likes this.
  9. Mad Bubbler

Mad Bubbler Glass Walker

Black widow shark 100%, Snowmeow, Mad Bubbler, Kano, Tongue-a-saurus, Astral Moat Monster, Ancient Spirits of Evil, the caveman with the time capsule, giant monkian (from monkian's bargain).

Plus all the other beasts that I did not mention.

10. Ianm1225

Ianm1225 Crabman

I definitely realize that the chances of seeing most of these is pretty much nil, but I do like to dream big! I would love to see what the 4H would do with the Astral Moat Monster and the black widow shark. I always thought they were pretty cool designs!

11. Mark M

Mark M Thunderian Legend

I always thought the Warbot was a really cool design. Same with the Technopede.

Sebastiaan and Ianm1225 like this.
  12. Gerrit

Gerrit Berserker

All of these will be cool ... I think the four spirits of Evil will be epic!! Even if they are the size of Tytus and Megator form MOTUC... and off course the Unicorns would be so easy to make.

Ianm1225 and Sebastiaan like this.
  13. Roadpigjohn

Roadpigjohn Laser Beast

Sebastiaan likes this.
  14. Roadpigjohn

Roadpigjohn Laser Beast

Octopoid
    [​IMG]
    Eezuka
    [​IMG]
    Mossland Monster
    [​IMG]

Those are my 3 candidates for Monsters...

Sebastiaan likes this.
  15. 13977

13977 Active Member

Snow Meow is the only one I can think of I really want. And with the shared parts available for him from MOTUC I think there's a good chance we'll get him.

Sebastiaan and Ianm1225 like this.
  16. Mark M

Mark M Thunderian Legend

What about that creature (fly/moth/bug) from the Pumm-Ra episode. I remember I used to have a similar coloured toy bug years ago I used to use to re-enact that scene with my Panthro figure.:biggrin:rolleyes::panthro

Wilycub and Sebastiaan like this.
  17. Sebastiaan

Sebastiaan Moderator TC.org Staff

Agree, we need to get the ancient spirits of evil!!!

Ianm1225 likes this.
  18. Wakko

Wakko Junior Member

TCats isn't as big on major beasts like MOTUC is. If Amok doesn't count as a beast, then the only "major" beast is Snow Meow which, like others have said, would be easy for Mattel to make on the Battle Cat buck. I'm actually expecting more vehicles from TCats than I am beasts.

Mark M likes this.
  19. Mark M

Mark M Thunderian Legend

With them only doing 6 figures a year it's doubtful there will be many vehicles in the line.

20. mr freeze

mr freeze Laser Beast

my thinking was that maybe they are doing a couple of vehicles . with there only being six figures instead of 12 the costs are lower so a vehicle or two would be more affordable for us .
    just a guess but hoping i'am rite .:confused: