What Did You Like About The New Series

Discussion in 'ThunderCats (2011)' started by Dragon78, Jun 28, 2013.

1. WilyKatfan

WilyKatfan Thunderian Legend

Also that fact that there young. Teens and kids.

2. Rizefall

Rizefall Swedish Meatball

I liked the show overall. The setting, story, characters the world everything was very well done and i liked how they tried to make it more serialized instead of just having a new enemy to punch each week.

When it comes to the story i was very surprised as to what they did and tried to do. Never in my life could i have thought that up myself and i still think it's very brilliant. A good reboot!

3. eternian phoeni

eternian phoeni Moleman

I loved the reimagination in the first 3 episodes, those were just perfect. I really liked the art of the series and I thought Pumyra was a cool, complex character. Tygra I think we a bit too belligerent with Lion-o but for the most part of loved the new series.

4. AirMuseServalia

AirMuseServalia Berserker

For the good aspects to the new Thundercats series I would conclude to say that:

1. I loved the idea of the background story.

2. Many of the character designs were very pleasing. I absolutely loved this new Lion-o and loved Tygra's design. Same with Kit and Kat and those two were well-written as kids.

3. Voice acting was great, Kit and Kat were most irritable for me as a kid in the OS and the NS I thought they were so adorable! Also, Will Friedle always will have a special place in my heart for loving the same goofy stuff I like (BMW) as well as voicing the goofy stuff that is enjoyable...and somehow is the Easter eggs of voices I find out about. He nailed that Thundercats Ho! war cry! Him and Larry Kenny is just an interesting combination.

On a side note, had Matthew Mercer not VAed Tygra, I would have never heard of that guy and would support the dude on future VAs. (Promise I will pick up the Avengers series)

4. Can I say that colors were just stunning in the landscape scenes. I have to say my favorite is the Berbil territory.

5. The sound effects such as Cheetaras running ability was a nice shout out.

5. catspat

catspat also known as...Leppardra

The intelligent scripts. They were so good. :)