What is your latest 2011 ThunderCats purchase?

Discussion in 'Mezco and Bandai Toys' started by jabus, Aug 12, 2016.

1. jabus

jabus Laser Beast

A lot of forums I frequent have topics like this and they are always interesting to see/read what fellow board members latest purchases are. I'm bored and figured i'd start one off. I just picked up a Lion-O ThunderRacer in a Wave 1 package with corrected eyes Lion-O (white pupils).

2. adssse

adssse Thunderian Legend

Very cool Jabus! I still have quite a few variations to track down, however there don't seem to be the deals there used to be.

jabus likes this.
  3. Sebastiaan

Sebastiaan Thunderian Legend

My most recent purchases would be the entire 6" 2011 line (ok, almost entire since I still have to get Cheetara) but I got them all from various suppliers across the globe. Would you believe I found a very cheap Tygra in Germany that would only send to German addresses - fortunately I have a friend who agreed to accept it and send it to me. I also bought the entire 8" Classics line, including the Red Lion-O, plus the 6" Classic Mumm-Ra. Not sure if I'll get the Lion-O 6" Classic as I don't like his expression, but I got them all in one go. After Cheetara I have to start with the 4" line. Again. Since I sold the lot a year back.

4. Mark M

Mark M Thunderian Legend

Get Cheetara on Amazon UK.

Sebastiaan likes this.
  5. ninja cat

ninja cat Staff Web Guru TC.org Staff

I have a few extra Cheetara's. but shipping overseas is getting stupid expensive.

Sebastiaan likes this.
  6. adssse

adssse Thunderian Legend

I still need to pick up the 8" Lion-O with the name on the box and a 4" Euro Panthro if anyone has extras.

Sebastiaan likes this.
  7. jabus

jabus Laser Beast

LOL I also still need the Euro 4 inch Panthro.

Sebastiaan likes this.
  8. Quickjaws

Quickjaws Berbill

Euro Panthro??

9. Quickjaws

Quickjaws Berbill

My latest acquisition is these little fellows here:
    [​IMG]

Sebastiaan likes this.
  10. adssse

adssse Thunderian Legend

I'm a big fan of these! Very nice!

11. adssse

adssse Thunderian Legend

European releases of the standard figures. They sported the triangular hooks as well as tri language names on the packaging.

12. Quickjaws

Quickjaws Berbill

This is my latest.
    [​IMG]

Sebastiaan likes this.
  13. adssse

adssse Thunderian Legend

Very nice! I still have to pick up one of these.

14. ninja cat

This multipack pisses me off.

15. adssse

adssse Thunderian Legend

Why is that?

16. Sebastiaan

My latest purchases are the 6" Cheetara, 4" Twins, Deluxe Grune and Mummy Mumm-Ra. Can't wait for them to arrive next week.

17. Sebastiaan

Perhaps because these figures that were "exclusive" to other products can now be purchased by anybody and it devalues their original counterparts. I like the packaging but I won't be going out to buy them just because of that, since I'll collect them the way they were originally made. Damn I wish they had released wave 3!!!!

18. Sebastiaan

I got a cheaper one on ebay - the Amazon.Uk ones were pretty pricey in comparison - almost double! Phew.

Mark M likes this.
  19. Mark M

Mark M Thunderian Legend

Excellent Sebastiaan.

20. ninja cat

Exactly.

Sebastiaan likes this.