What is your prized (Thundercats-related) Possession??

Discussion in 'Vintage Collectables' started by TheEagle, Jan 1, 2018.

1. TheEagle

TheEagle Junior Member

I'm new here, just joined last night after lurking for awhile. But I've been a big Thundercats fan for a long time. I'm looking at collecting some of the old vintage Thundercats stuff, but I have a few of the new (2011) figures, and a 1985 (I think) Lion-o (sans the light-up device). But I'm curious what some of the regulars here, deem to be their favorite collectible, be it a figure, or a comic or whatever!

2. ThunDerianRoyalGuard

ThunDerianRoyalGuard Site Admin TC.org Staff

Welcome to the .Org TheEagle! I have a fair number of items in my collection and couldnt pick one single favorite item... But one of my favorites would be the Playful (Argentinian) release of The Astral Moat Monster. It's a very heavy, chunky figure with a great sculpt and very bright and vivid colors.

[​IMG] [​IMG]

3. TheEagle

TheEagle Junior Member

That is pristine wow! Are the colors a bit different for the Argentinian version or has this one just been well-kept?

ThunDerianRoyalGuard likes this.
  4. ninja cat

ninja cat Staff Web Guru TC.org Staff

Either my Tongue-A-Saurus or my Thunderwings Lion-O/Luna Lasher Mumm-Ra or my Bandai test shots.

5. ThunDerianRoyalGuard

The colors are deeper, if that makes sense. The blue is a slightly darker, richer tone, the red is brighter and the withe of the teeth and yellow of the eyes is more vibrant. The image is blurry, sorry, and doenst do it justice :) but here it is:

[​IMG]

6. PKELL

PKELL Barbarian

My prized Thundercats possession is my VHS copy of The Ghost Warrior (and The Thundercutter) released by f.h.e.

The Ghost Warrior was my favorite episode of the original show and it was the one I watched the most and even though I haven't owned a VHS player in years, I still have that tape because it brings back those memories.

7. ThunDerianRoyalGuard

Thats awesome! :)

8. Wes2882

Wes2882 Berbill

My prized Thundercats possession is my Lion-O that I had when I was a kid. Most of my other t-cats were re-acquired after I reached college, but somehow, my original Lion-O made it through childhood, and he is still in great shape! No paint wear! He is the red hair and claw version. Still remember the day I got him! :)

9. adssse

adssse Thunderian Legend

Some excellent pieces and great memories shared, what a nice thread!

I would have to say that my Thundercats Bubbleyum poster that I won as a child would be my favorite/most prized possession. All of my childhood toys mean a great deal to me, more than even my long sought after Thunderwings Lion-O!

10. Lord LionO

Lord LionO Mutant

It’s hard to pick just one but mine would have would have to be my vintage boxed Sword of Omens. It was expensive but well worth it

Last edited: Sep 21, 2018