What other ways would you revamp certain characters?

Discussion in 'ThunderCats (2011)' started by srebak, Nov 4, 2016.

1. srebak

srebak Laser Beast

We've already seen how the show revamped certain other Characters;

Lion-O is an uncertain but fair-minded teenager instead of a headstrong but strong-willed child trapped in a man's body

Cheetara's more of an older sister instead of a Mother hen to the group

Panthro is a no-nonsense General instead of a jovial but stern technician

Snarf is a silent pet whose actions speak for themselves instead of a talking comic relief

The Mutants are now fearsome Generals and Warriors with bloodthirsty tendencies instead of bumbling bad guys who can rarely pose a real threat

But, what about certain other characters within the franchise, the ones that didn't appear within the reboot? What would you imagine the reboots for say Willa, Mandora, Snowman or the Lunataks would be like?

Me personally, i would imagine the villain, Baron Tass as a sneaky and conniving member of the Royal court who would constantly scheme and lie to gain more power in the hierarchy. Until his power was second only to the king himself.

2. Mark M

Mark M Thunderian Legend

Quite frankly I think all the characters of Lion-O etc would need to be revamped and given better characterisation.

3. grumpykat

grumpykat Active Member

as one who enjoyed the 2011 and the revamped characters, I could see Willa being a surviving remnant of the planet's indigenous race, ala the humans in Beneath the Planet of the Apes. Or part of a flashback showing the animals' ancestors making first contact with the humans after they freed themselves from Mumm-Ra so many centuries ago.

It didn't go well for the humans.

xluckinekostylex likes this.
  4. xluckinekostylex

xluckinekostylex Glass Walker

I think Willa Nayda and the Warrior Maidens the last surviving tribe of woman warriors of third earth, their would be based on the amazon woman but mixed heavily on the Ainu people of Japan.

5. adssse

adssse Thunderian Legend

As we saw Snowmeow already it would be nice to have Snowman (and maybe others of his kind) incorporated.

The Tuska warriors would also be a welcome addition as well.

I would like to see Quickpick and Captain's Cracker and Shiner worked in as well!