Whats your latest Thundercats toy/item score?

Discussion in 'Vintage Collectables' started by ninja cat, Mar 3, 2016.

1. adssse

adssse Thunderian Legend

Awesome! My daughter is actually sleeping with our stuffed Snarf as I type this!

ninja cat and Wilycub like this.
  2. ninja cat

ninja cat Staff Web Guru TC.org Staff

Its actually much smaller than I had imagined. That's ok though, takes up less room! He is very cool though.

Last edited: Mar 25, 2016
    Mark M likes this.
  3. Mark M

Mark M Thunderian Legend

Really? What height is it?

4. ninja cat

I'd say its probably about 12" tall.

5. Mark M

Mark M Thunderian Legend

Still a good size but yeah I thought it would have been a bit bigger.

6. ThunDerianRoyalGuard

ThunDerianRoyalGuard Site Admin TC.org Staff

I scored 4 loose MezCo ThunderCats: Lion-O, Panthro and the SDCC Mumm-Ra's for $53! Pretty stoked, cause I didnt have the Mumm-Ra's yet and for that price.. Panthro and the Mumm-Ra's will be assimulated in the collection, Lion-O will be $old. Maybe I can break even and have the other 3 for free! :thumbsup

7. ninja cat

Yeah that's an amazing price. I cant believe how much these are selling for nowadays, when they were shelf warmers at TRU.

8. adssse

adssse Thunderian Legend

Very nice price indeed! I still need to pick up some myself but need to conserve a bit of money at the moment.

9. Mark M

Mark M Thunderian Legend

We never had them available at TRU in the UK but Amazon and places were doing them at around £35 for a while.

10. Gerrit

Gerrit Berserker

We get them for around R700 at our comic shops, that is about $45 each.

11. Mark M

Mark M Thunderian Legend

That's pretty good. I think my Lion-O was £30 and Mumm-Ra was £35-40.

12. jabus

jabus Laser Beast

Starting to slowly get back into collecting the LJN figures. Just recently picked up a loose complete Tuska for hella cheap. Not sure what version it is (hasn't arrived just yet). It's hard to tell in photos on the ole ebay what version is which.

13. Lord LionO

Lord LionO Mutant

I really haven't bought any Thundercats items lately, bit if a dry spell. The last Thundercats items l added to the collection were painted hard copy prototypes of the Snowman of hook mountain, Slythe, and the astral moat monster. That was last Christmas as a present to myself but slim pickings for this year.

14. Mcaseres

Mcaseres Glass Walker

Picked up a carded orange and blue laser sabers, and a carded Berbil Bert and Berbil belle

15. ninja cat

Got the whole gang!
    [​IMG]

ThunDerianRoyalGuard and adssse like this.
  16. ninja cat

I have been wanting a set of these ever since I saw them years ago. finally found some.
    [​IMG]

17. ThunDerianRoyalGuard

ThunDerianRoyalGuard Site Admin TC.org Staff

The blisters on these are usually pretty beat-up, yours are the best I've ever seen! Especially the Good Shuttle Gun. Very nice additions! :)

Wilycub likes this.
  18. Wilycub

Wilycub Staff Writer and Artist TC.org Staff

I second "thunderianroyalguard's" comments. Normally the MOC Shuttle Guns, or any Playful MOC items for that matter, are in very bad shape. Yours are definitely in the best condition that I've come across in a long time. Despite the dents in the blisters, the cards are nearly immaculate! Well done on getting these! :thumbsup

19. ninja cat

Thanks. The cards themselves are almost mint. The bubbles are dented a bit, but look much better in person. I love these things.

20. Sebastiaan

Sebastiaan Thunderian Legend

My most recent purchase was the Bandai 4" Grune Deluxe, Mummy Mumm-Ra and kittens. Am trying to get my hands on the Tygus and Slithe figures next. Here's hoping!

adssse likes this.