Whats your latest Thundercats toy/item score?

Discussion in 'Vintage Collectables' started by ninja cat, Mar 3, 2016.

1. adssse

adssse Thunderian Legend

Best of luck picking them up. The 4" variety are a nice little adventure into variants too!

Sebastiaan likes this.
  2. Sebastiaan

Sebastiaan Thunderian Legend

Thanks adssse, its quite the adventure collecting everything all over again :D

adssse likes this.
  3. ninja cat

ninja cat Staff Web Guru TC.org Staff

Hot off the delivery truck! Picked up an army of the unproduced translucent red Lion-O's and a Slithe. I was super lucky to find these and I am extremely grateful to add these to the collection!
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

4. Booshman

Booshman Thunderian Legend

Where did you find them? I've not seen any outside of China.

5. ninja cat

they came from China. ;)

6. Booshman

Cool, fingers crossed you can find a Tygra to go with them.

7. ninja cat

Yeah I would love to add a Tygra and a clear Mumm-ra. I'm willing to trade 1 or 2 of these.

8. Booshman

Unfortunatley I don't have any spares of Mumm-Ra and Tygra, and you're the only other peron I've seen to have any of these ureleased figures.

ninja cat likes this.
  9. adssse

adssse Thunderian Legend

Oh man! I have been wanting one of these for quite a while now! Very nice score!

10. Thundergod

Thundergod Moleman

My newest additions are both from the pocket money range. Both loose but fully working and very clean. Safe shot darts and power booster. Very happy with this find came in a job lot.

11. jabus

jabus Laser Beast

Got the Panthro Dorbz and it looks like Big Bad are getting ready to send out my Panthro and Cheetara Vynl 2 Pack.

12. tone

tone Berbill

edit: nvm, went spelunking and figured out that these are from the aborted Bandai classics line.

Last edited: Aug 1, 2018