Wild Storm Comics Opinions?

Discussion in 'Comics (1985-2018)' started by Mark M, May 11, 2016.

1. TMNachoT

TMNachoT Crabman

I recommend you to read the mirage comics.

Mark M likes this.
  2. mumm_ra_n_rana

mumm_ra_n_rana Thunderian Legend

oh just superman? thanks for the correction. I guess because I saw superman I thought it involved the whole justice league.

3. Mark M

Mark M Thunderian Legend

That's pretty cool that the Thundercats and He-Man have both faced Superman.

4. Mark M

Mark M Thunderian Legend

I have read a lot of the Mirage reprints. Enjoyed most of them. The ones written by Eastman and Laird were the best. The issues in which they had other writers do stories were not really as interesting. Some of my favourite stories that I read were when they went and lived out in the country while Leonardo was recovering after the battle with the foot ninjas then when they went back to confront Shredder.

5. Wilycub

Wilycub Staff Writer and Artist TC.org Staff

I didn't know that He-Man had butt heads with Superman. What comic is this?

6. mumm_ra_n_rana

I dunno what is was but I know Skeletor wiped the floor with him.

Wilycub likes this.
  7. Mark M

Mark M Thunderian Legend

I think it was part of a mini-series DC at the start of there MOTU comic series before the Star/Marvel MOTU comics.
    https://www.bing.com/images/search?...&thid=OIP.Mb5dc7b7a097723e0d31993426615bfb2H0
    I don't know. I never read it but I know it happened.

Last edited: May 19, 2016
  8. mumm_ra_n_rana

It's kinda funny that both the villains of he-man and thundercats easily beat Superman. XD

9. Mark M

Mark M Thunderian Legend

I always preferred Captain Marvel/Shazam to Superman.

10. mumm_ra_n_rana

well superman is pretty boring in my opinion. Give me wonder woman or the martian manhunter any day.

11. Mark M

Mark M Thunderian Legend

I have always been more of a Marvel fan if I had to pick but I like characters from both Marvel and DC. A friend of mine recommended me the Justice League cartoon and I am glad I took her advice because it was awesome. I have grown really interested in the Wonder Woman character.
    My favourites would be Captain America, Thor, Spider-Man, Spider-Woman, Shazam and X-Men.

12. mumm_ra_n_rana

So... what's the name of the comic where the thundercats meet Superman and where can I download a free copy?

13. Mark M

Mark M Thunderian Legend

Come to think of it, wasn't there a Thundercats and Battle of the Planets crossover comic?

14. Wilycub

Wilycub Staff Writer and Artist TC.org Staff

There were two! One was called "Battle of the Planets/ThunderCats" and the other was called "ThunderCats/Battle of the Planets". :) And the variant cover was done by the great Alex Ross!

Mark M likes this.
  15. Mark M

Mark M Thunderian Legend

Ah yes. Speaking of comics I must message you about an interesting book I got that arrived today. ;) :D

16. mumm_ra_n_rana

Speaing of the origins comics. Yeah about that.
    [​IMG]

Mark M likes this.
  17. Mark M

Mark M Thunderian Legend

Cool I wish it had shown his origin in the cartoon. They showed Tex Hex's origin in Bravestarr and Skeletor's in the MOTU 200X cartoon.

18. mumm_ra_n_rana

I don't think it would have mattered too much if they had. I think the reboot has his origins different anyway since he's no longer a human in that thing. why a BAT?!

19. Mark M

Mark M Thunderian Legend

As far as I know, the 2011 series was going to reveal that he was a cat/thundercat or something that was playing about with genetics creating warriors.

20. mumm_ra_n_rana

wut?! NUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!!!!!!!!!!!!! sorry but that is an AWFUL idea. why couldn't he have just been a human like he ALWAYS was? what was wrong with that?