will we get a claudius figure?

Discussion in 'Mezco and Bandai Toys' started by denali76, Mar 14, 2011.

1. denali76

denali76 Junior Member

will we get a claudius (the 2011 version) figure? he looks so much like the original lion-o that i'm really hoping bandai makes a figure of him.

Attached Files:

2. balgus82

balgus82 Thunderian Legend

I don't know, but I sure would like one. I love his new design.

3. cloudraker19

cloudraker19 Crabman

I hope/assume we would at some point. I most likely in the 4-6 wave, considering how many other characters bandai probably wants to put out first. I can't wait!

4. Sepphara

Sepphara Vortex Explorer

I really hope that they do. In the trailers he's always the one that catches my eye for just being SO impressive. And heck, we all need more toys right? I got a huge empty hutch just waiting to be filled!

5. Um....yea....ah.....:eek:

Maybe the new series will actually make use of the Tongue-a-saurus:thumbsup:

6. cloudraker19

cloudraker19 Crabman

It would be cool if the classics line lasts long enough to be able to make a Claudius figure. I've always wanted a figure of him and the guards in the episode where Liono goes back to Thundera. Young Versions of Jaga and Claudius would be incredible also!

7. Kameinu

Kameinu Mutant

I hope so. Ben 10 toys have figures for almost every character. So from a merchandising standpoint, it makes sense. More figures, more money.

Still, a Claudus figure would be awesome.