WilyKit and WilyKat Teens or Kids

Discussion in 'ThunderCats (2011)' started by WilyKatfan, Apr 14, 2012.

1. MouseCat

MouseCat Glass Walker

Always saw them as tweens.

2. Michael

Michael Mutant

The kittens HAVE fought. As just one example in I think between brothers, perhaps into the astral plane, kat picked up a rocket/grenade launcher of some kind and destroyed a lizard vehicle. The episode also seemingly saw him affected by the death around him.

3. Rizefall

Rizefall Swedish Meatball

Ye of course, they just dont seem to be fighters at all. Not even sure if they "wanna fight" if you understand.

Yet again i would like to see them do more of "their stuff". Maybe some stealth missions? They seem to be good at that area (picklocking and stuff).

4. catspat

catspat also known as...Leppardra

I'd call them kids approaching their early teens; that's referred to as "tweens". At least I think it is.

5. balgus82

balgus82 Thunderian Legend

Preteen is the real term. "Tween" is just something stupid people in the media came up with.

6. WilyKatfan

WilyKatfan Thunderian Legend

There eight year old in this right.

7. NEOCROM

NEOCROM New Member

Hmmm,in the old series they we're looking like around 12-14 years old?but they we're actually around 24 like Lion-O's age,but in the new series they look like 12 years old(correct me if i'm wrong)?i wonder,does they have same age like Lion-O in the new series too or they are just purely kids?Sorry for asking but i don't have very much knowledges about this,i'm a new fan here:).

8. hammy0924

hammy0924 Ultimate No-Life

In the NS they are just kids. In the OS they were they same age as Lion-O was mentally, but Lion-O aged physically due to a break in his suspension capsule. So technically, they were younger in the OS and NS.

9. NEOCROM

NEOCROM New Member

But how younger could they be in the NS?At beginning i really tought this NS would be almost similar like the OS but seem i was wrong.

10. WilyKatfan

What verison is your favorite.

11. hammy0924

Lion-O=24 physically, 12 mentally
    Twins=13/14 ish

NS:

Lion-O=17
    Twins=8

12. DrkStrikex105

DrkStrikex105 Mutant

I like them as kids better in the Ns than as teens in the Os. Cause to me the Characters seem to flow better in the Ns than the Os. And they seem not as annoying.

13. Lordore

Lordore Moderator

Theyn are kids, in the original prior to landing Third Earth and Lion-O's capsion malfunction they were portrayed a bit older than the young cub. For sure, in the NS they are much youger and absent minded than the OS presantantion.

14. Lady Ocelli

Lady Ocelli Shadowspy

Thanks for clearing that up for everyone. :thumbsup:

15. DesertCat

DesertCat Berbill

Is there anything to back up those actual ages, or were you just guessing, with the NS I mean.

16. hammy0924

The Crew of Omens said it awhile back.

17. 19Tabularasa94

19Tabularasa94 Thunderian Legend

And I presume that OS Cheetara, Tygra and Panthro were 30-somethings, while the Crew of Omens state that NS Cheetara and Tygra are 20. I could assume that Panthro's at least 45.

18. DesertCat

DesertCat Berbill

Okay. Did they say how old the others were?

19. Rizefall

Rizefall Swedish Meatball

IMO they are kids. Teens dont act like they do. Quite easy to figure it out if you ask me.

20. WilyKatfan

Man I miss Figure it out.