Wilykit and Wilykat

Discussion in 'ThunderCats (2011)' started by CodeofThundera, Jul 14, 2011.

1. CodeofThundera

CodeofThundera Moderator

I noticed that there isn't a thread specifically to discuss these characters in the new series and I don't think I can do as extensive a breakdown of their characters like Grune the Destroyer did with the adult Cats. But I thought they deserved their own discussion thread as well.

So here's what I got...

OS means Old Series. NS means New Series.

NS: The kids are now younger and actually children.

OS: The ThunderKittens from all we knew about them, were ThunderCat nobles from the start which is why they were escaping on the ThunderCat flagship.
    NS: The Thunderkittens are now lower class society. They are little thieves living on their own with dreams of finding treasure and being rich some day. But even though they are lower class, they some how meet up with the ThunderCat nobles and join them.

NS: The ThunderKittens now have tails (Snarf still does too). These tails are looked down upon in Thunderian society.

OS: The Kittens weapons consisted of lassos and pellets with magical properties.
    NS: So far we know that Kit plays a magical flute that can put a trance on people and Kat has a rope of some sort.

I just gotta say these kids are pretty lucky. It would be like today, someone meeting a celebrity or hero and getting to join them on their adventure.

2. balgus82

balgus82 Thunderian Legend

don't forget the hover boards! lol

also the new ones have lots of pockets on their belt. hope they have a few pellets too.

3. GK Punk

GK Punk Formerly Astrokreep

The hover boards look like they can do new things if the toys line is any indication!

4. balgus82

Ya looked like they had guns that split off from the sides. I'd be willing to bet that the wheels from the toys might be an option for them to ride them on land too as well as air.

5. GK Punk

GK Punk Formerly Astrokreep

The wheels was one of the things I was curious about too. I'd like to see them use them in the series like you said.

6. balgus82

Yeah I wouldn't mind if they're an option. but I don't want them to always be skateboards. One of the most fun things about the twins were the hoverboards.

7. CodeofThundera

CodeofThundera Moderator

I seriously doubt they'll have wheels in the cartoon. Rolling on uneven ground would not work. I'm sure the toy has them so you can glide the kids without having to hold them constantly. That's my guess anyway.

Looking at how tall they are in the new image where they're huddled in the middle in comparison with the adult Cats, I'm placing the Kittens to be between the ages of 6-8. Just my guess.