WilyKit + WilyKat Backordered

Discussion in 'Mattel ThunderCats Toys' started by Thunderpants, Aug 1, 2016.

1. Thunderpants

Thunderpants Junior Member

FYI, I was informed that the SDCC exclusives are backordered by the CS rep that I talked to on the phone a few minutes ago. They did not confirm backorder until now because (it sounded like) they were hoping to have more in quicker than they got them. She said that those of us who didn't get a backorder notice should receive one today.

Sorry to be the bearer of bad news, but it didn't sound like it should be too much longer.

2. Mark M

Mark M Thunderian Legend

I wouldn't be surprised if the subscription figures were delayed.

3. jabus

jabus Barbarian

At this point I almost expect them to be.

4. RKOERA

RKOERA Junior Member

Well, still Mattel after all.

5. mr freeze

mr freeze Laser Beast

not surprised at all with everything that as happened and been announced over the last couple of weeks .

6. Mark M

Mark M Thunderian Legend

If the December figure is delayed that will delay the orders for people who wanted all the figures shipped together.

7. ninja cat

ninja cat Staff Web Guru TC.org Staff

thankfully though, the current MOTUC figures were only delayed a few days. so not that big of deal.

8. Mark M

Mark M Thunderian Legend

I kind of like that MOTUC Darius figure.

9. Thunderpants

Just checked, my CC charge dropped off. I read September 12 on the MattyCollector forums being the revised shipdate.
    This sucks, but what can you do?

10. mr freeze

mr freeze Laser Beast

just reed this to not good news at all .

Last edited: Aug 1, 2016
  11. blackiecats

blackiecats Legacy Team Member

I wonder if that information came from the regular customer service centre? If so I wouldn't take their word as gospel as they often give out misinformation as they know very little about the product and usually the customer knows more than they do! :roflmao

12. RKOERA

RKOERA Junior Member

Lol that's true. I have not receive any email from matty at all yet.

13. Thunderpants

I was transferred to their MattyCollector reps from the general service line. The woman I spoke to there was the one who told me about the backorder and that it's specific to some of the SDCC exclusives. She did NOT mention September 12(that came from another forum), only that backordered items are usually fulfilled within a week. This seems to be consistent with some people getting a shipping notice while others are told it's backordered.

14. Mindless-Focus

Mindless-Focus Junior Member

I have received no ship or back order notice. Should I call?

15. Colton001

Colton001 Junior Member

I have received shipping notice on 7/29 but no product has arrived. The tracking stops in Commerce, CA, and has not moved since 7/29. I emailed CS but have not heard anything back yet. I was charged.
    I also ordered on a later date another 2 sets. Those still say In Process or something. No notice on shipping or backorder.

16. MXTHUNDERCAT

MXTHUNDERCAT Laser Beast

I ordered 5 and received all of them already....different amounts on diff dates...all on that SDCC week....no issues on my part for delivery

17. Colton001

Colton001 Junior Member

Guess I will wait and hear from CS on the order, and shipping. I have never had an order not show up. Always takes a million years, but usually the tracker is updated at least. I find it odd that the shipment has not moved since 7/29. I'm in Minnesota, hopefully they will answer. I also ordered 2 more sets on like 7/24 that have not yet shipped.

18. The All American

The All American Active Member

19. jabus

jabus Barbarian

20. JapanRL

JapanRL Junior Member

I just received my shipping notice.
    Now the long wait till it reaches Japan.