WilyKit + WilyKat Backordered

Discussion in 'Mattel ThunderCats Toys' started by Thunderpants, Aug 1, 2016.

1. Sizz-Lor

Sizz-Lor New Member

Ordered on the 21st, just got my ship notice this morning.

Roadpigjohn likes this.
  2. mr freeze

mr freeze Laser Beast

just got my shipping notice this morning as well . funny enough i ordered my daughter the monster high doll on the same day as the kittens and the doll as just arrived .

Roadpigjohn likes this.
  3. Roadpigjohn

Roadpigjohn Laser Beast

I received by E-Mail my confirmation early in the morning that they are shipping my Thunder Kids...

mr freeze likes this.
  4. Roadpigjohn

Roadpigjohn Laser Beast

I never saw that Darius character in the He-Man New Adventures cartoon... How about you? I was tempted to buy it but then I notice I never saw him on TV.

5. Thunderpants

Thunderpants Junior Member

Yep same here. I received my notice late last night.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

6. Mark M

Mark M Thunderian Legend

He was never in the cartoon. He only appeared in the comics and story books.

Roadpigjohn likes this.
  7. Roadpigjohn

Roadpigjohn Laser Beast

Oh ok. I'm all about the the cartoon characters only since I'm not collecting all the He-Man figures collection.

8. mr freeze

mr freeze Laser Beast

i never collected the motu classics but i really like the original look of the filmation line . i passed on the filmation sub with regret as i have now got really interested in the line . so upto now i have bought skeletor and trap jaw through e bay . hoping i can get beast man on monday on matty but i won't hold my breath .

Roadpigjohn likes this.
  9. thezaxfactor

thezaxfactor Staff Writer and Moderator TC.org Staff

I just received a shipping update with an estimated fulfillment date of September 13th. ☹️

10. Colton001

Colton001 Junior Member

I just emailed them for an update, as I have not heard anything on my 7/23 order. It's weird, does their site not work? When I go to send a request for a shipping update it tells me not order # found? It did that with my previous order as well. Way to be Matty!

11. Thundergod

Thundergod Moleman

I got my shipping email. Ordered 23/7 so hopefully not to long to wait now.

12. Roadpigjohn

Roadpigjohn Laser Beast

At the moment I'm very satisfy by the look of the Filmation MOTU figures... and soon the Evil Seed will be release.

13. TCatsfan

TCatsfan Glass Walker

I have a Glub Grayskull sub and it hasn't shipped yet. Just says order in process. Received the renewal notice which says it will be shipped 13 Aug but still nothing meanwhile a lot of people have already received their shipment. Anyone here have that problem?

14. Booshman

Booshman Thunderian Legend

I got this message today:

"We have not yet been able to ship the products from MattyCollector.com listed below. Your order will be fulfilled as soon as the product(s) becomes available. The estimated date of fulfillment is 09/14/2016."

I messaged them to cancel the order.

15. Mark M

Mark M Thunderian Legend

Are you cancelling all your orders or the SDCC orders?

16. Booshman

Just the SDCC ones. I have 2 subs ordered and 2 other SDCC's coming from a friend.

Mark M likes this.
  17. Colton001

Colton001 Junior Member

My reply when I contacted them for my other Kit & Kat sets was that it's out of stock, they will fulfill when they get product. No specific date.

18. Booshman

Just received this:

"Thank you for contacting the MattyCollector.com online store.

We have sent a request to our warehouse to cancel your shipment.

If the warehouse successfully cancel your order, we will send an email
    to notify you.

In an effort to continuously improve the customer experience, we would
    like your feedback through a brief survey. It should only take a few
    minutes of your time."

Since they said they wouldn't ship until mid September, I should hope they can manage it.

19. Mark M

Mark M Thunderian Legend

Most normal places could manage it quite simply but again this is Mattel and Digital River you are dealing with. ;)

20. Roadpigjohn

Roadpigjohn Laser Beast

Wow Beast Man sold out in 3 minutes and I got stuck with the login...