Wm.Graves collection

Discussion in 'ThunderCats Collector's Showcase' started by William Graves, Oct 13, 2016.

1. William Graves

William Graves Glass Walker

I want to share my collection. It's not toys but it's still a collection of thundercats. I've been a fan since the cartoon I even have the logo tattooed on my arm .

[​IMG]

Thundercats Marvel 1-24
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Wildstorm Thundercats 2nd Series 0-5 plus variants
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    Wildstorm Thundercats the Return plus variants
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Wildstorm Thundercats Hammerhands Revenge plus Variants
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Wildstorm Thundercats Dogs of War plus Variants
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Wildstorm Thundercats Enemy's Pride
    [​IMG]
    Wildstorm Thundercats Sourcebook and Origins: Villians and Heroes
    [​IMG]
    Wildstorm Superman/Thundercats plus Variant
    [​IMG]
    Thundercats/Battle of the Planets vice versa and Variants
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Only one I'm missing is the Origins: Heroes and Villians that I know of. That's not including the marvel UK versions.

Hope everyone enjoys this!

Last edited: Nov 14, 2016
  2. adssse

adssse Thunderian Legend

Very nice collection!

Daremonger and William Graves like this.
  3. William Graves

Thanks. I've found the missing heroes and villians issue I'm missing but haven't got it yet. I even saw a Spanish parody comic that I'm waiting for to come available again that I really want too, just for the fun of it.

Daremonger likes this.
  4. Daremonger

Daremonger Thunderian Legend

That's an incredible comic collection. :)

William Graves likes this.
  5. Wilycub

Wilycub Staff Writer and Artist TC.org Staff

Fantastic collection! While your entire Wildstorm Comics set with variants is fantastic, I am even more impressed by the pristine condition of your Marvel comics! :thumbsup Seeing 30 year old comics in such clean state is just amazing. Well done! :)

6. Lord LionO

Lord LionO Mutant

Very nice collection and well kept, really minty. Are you going to get any of those graded?

7. William Graves

I really want to but not sure which ones. I actually just sent off my First Comics Filmation Ghostbusters 1-4signed by Howard Bender the penciler on all 4 couple weeks ago. Which is the first time I sent anything to get graded.

Lord LionO likes this.
  8. Daremonger

I hope you'll collect the new He-Man/ThunderCats comic once it concludes in March. It's a six-part miniseries.

9. William Graves

I have 1st issue with all 3 variants coming in today of the he-man thundercats crossover. I also found the foil cover variant from nycc that I'm going to order soon.

Daremonger likes this.
  10. William Graves

If anyone has advice or opinions to which ones I should get graded. Feel free to express them. I am thinking about actually getting an annual membership to cbcs.

Oh FYI I'm not into selling this collection as of yet. Maybe in the future but I have a 2 yrs old daughter I would like to pass on my hobby to eventually.

Unrelated to thundercats
    I also have a lot of g.i. joe marvel issues including 1982 #1 great shape that Im going to get graded next; complete special and european missions, yearbooks, battle of order sets. Original Motu 3 part mini series, film adaptation and 1-5 of the marvel star series. Just to name off a few others lol.

Last edited: Oct 13, 2016
    Daremonger likes this.
  11. William Graves

Got he-man thundercats crossover 1A 1B 1C
    [​IMG]

adssse and Daremonger like this.
  12. William Graves

I know off topic from thundercats but if anyone is interested in the filmation ghostbusters comics I sent off here's what they are.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

shortfuse and Daremonger like this.
  13. Daremonger

Cool!

14. Thundergod

Thundergod Moleman

Really great collection. .. I'm in same boat as you, I'd love to add the star comic to my collection.But as you said shipping is expensive. I'm in UK so been collecting the marvel line.. I will start on the star ones some day.

15. William Graves

I actually saw over 70 marvel UK issues back in February but it would have costed over 2,000 u.s. dollars for everything the seller had.

16. Lord LionO

Lord LionO Mutant

Post pics when they come in, they will present so nicely graded and they have great cover art, looking forward to it.

17. William Graves

Got these in today. I must say I'm really pleased with them.

[​IMG]

Thundergod and Wilycub like this.
  18. adssse

adssse Thunderian Legend

Jaga is one of the nicest figures in the line IMO

19. William Graves

I just gotta figure out what kind of display case to get. I want single boxes to start out and work my way to a tall glass stand.

20. William Graves

Plus I'm afraid they may fall as it is.