WonderCon 2011 - ThunderCats

Discussion in 'ThunderCats (2011)' started by Mumm-Ra, Mar 22, 2011.

1. Mumm-Ra

Mumm-Ra Glass Walker

Anyone going?

Sunday, April 3

1:00-1:45 Thundercats Special Video Presentation and Cast/Producer Q&A

Thundercats Ho! The cats will be loose on Sunday as WonderCon hosts the first-ever panel for this all-new animated series produced by Warner Bros. Animation, coming soon to Cartoon Network. Based upon the iconic 1980s action classic, Thundercats is the epic tale of Lion-O and his battle against evil in the quest for the fabled Stones of Power. Fans will feel the magic and hear the roar as producers and cast unveil their vision for the show, debut exclusive footage and answer questions about one of the most highly anticipated animated series of the year. Esplanade Ballroom

http://www.comic-con.org/wc/wc11_prog_sun.php

2. balgus82

balgus82 Thunderian Legend

Dang, knowing that wish I could go. Hope there will be video coverage at least.

3. GK Punk

GK Punk Formerly Astrokreep

I might be, was planning on going Saturday but may have to go Sunday now instead...

Edit: Wait, that's Wrestlemania! I already have plans that day, damn!

4. Going or watching? Having been to one myself, if its going, then yeah that's a pretty good excuse to miss a con :cool::cool::cool::cool:

5. GK Punk

Oh I wish I was going to this one. Especially with The Rock being there... But I already threw money in to the pool for ordering the event on PPV. Might try and get out of it to go to this instead though...

6. balgus82

ppv? dude just record it. lol

7. GK Punk

A: Don't own a VCR
    B: It's not being watched at my house

8. catamountain

catamountain Moleman

If anyone from here is going, can they ask about when will the rest of the world get to see it please?

9. Nine Tiger

Nine Tiger Great Void Dweller

Just saw via twitter that Matthew Mercer was not invited to Wondercon :(

MGP

10. balgus82

Kinda stupid to have a cast panel and then not invite 'Tygra.'

11. I will be there with two friends from He-Man.org.

12. balgus82

13. Omen_reader

Omen_reader Junior Member

Not meaning to be nosy(epecially since I'm a board newbie), but is anyone going to the panel that can come back w/ info for the board? I wish I could go, but I live nearer to the other coast, and there's no way I could've gotten out there ><.

14. blueeyedkitty

blueeyedkitty Active Member

same here! i wonder if anyone will film it?

15. Mark / Grizzlor

Mark / Grizzlor Site Director TC.org Staff

I'm trying to put all the information I'm getting from the panel on TCN's Facebook page.

16. Omen_reader

Hey just one question;

-Was there anything said on Hachiman returning? Just currious.

17. GK Punk

Hey guys I posted aact bunch of info over at thundercats.ws as I was there. I'm on my phone right now so I can't type all of it up again. I'm also going to be posting vids and pics as well as a full report. As for Hachiman they said some characters.like that will be returning but wouldn't say who.

18. balgus82

eagerly looking forward to the video. Interesting news about Thundera still being destroyed. is Snarf officially going to be "Snarfer" or is that a autocorrect mistake?

And the Silverhawks thing is interesting. wonder if its a cameo or a new series. I'd love a new series of them too.

19. blueeyedkitty

blueeyedkitty Active Member

watching the facebook updates- all i can say is OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Woot!!

20. Omen_reader

Hm, cool info coming out now! Did they have any idea when the premire will be?