Worst Movies Thread

Discussion in 'Introductions & Off Topic' started by hammy0924, Jul 6, 2012.

1. hammy0924

hammy0924 Ultimate No-Life

Which reminds me that nearly ANY live-action Disney movie could be on a worst movies list.

2. whiskers D:<

whiskers D:< Barbarian

I didn't make my whole list of worst movies but i can name a few live action disney movies that were soo bad.
    Beverly Hills Chihuahua: didn't see it but the previews made me burf.
    High school musical movies: didn't see them but knew they were going to put me in a hospital.

Darn, almost forgot to put this one in my list but isn't Disney.
    TWILIGHHHHHHHHHTTTTTTTTT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! MAKE THEM STOP!!!!!!

3. Lord Slithor

Lord Slithor Mutant

Yeah, Pixar looks to be on a downward trend lately. First Cars 2, then Brave (Which actually isn't bad. Just mediocre. But a mediocre movie by Pixar would be considered very good if it was made by anyone else.) But now they're doing a Monsters Inc. 2. And I was never really crazy about that movie. At this point, I would much rather like to see them do a sequel to The Incredibles.

Now, Charlie and the Chocolate Factory I liked. It was much more faithful to the original book by Roald Dahl. If you ever read it, you know that the Gene Wilder version took a lot of liberties, and was considerably more lighthearted. The book was much darker, and the Burton version I thought retained that.

(Also incidentally, at one point they had considered casting Doctor Who actor Jon Pertwee in the role of Willy Wonka instead of Gene Wilder. I'd love to be able to travel to the alternate universe where that happened and watch it.)

4. hammy0924

hammy0924 Ultimate No-Life

I have to agree on that. I've never understood why people hate that (or the Phantom Menace). It seems like everyone who hated the new one had never even heard of the book and thought the one with Gene Wilder in it was actually right.