Yet ANOTHER petition

Discussion in 'ThunderCats (2011)' started by Rizefall, Jul 22, 2013.

1. Rizefall

Rizefall Swedish Meatball

2. hammy0924

hammy0924 Ultimate No-Life

I don't believe even the first petition could have done anything. Sorry but I'll pass on this one too.

3. Lordore

Lordore Moderator

Unfortunately, i do too think it's a futile effort:confused:

4. Daremonger

Daremonger Thunderian Legend

I'm starting to see that as well.

5. adssse

adssse Thunderian Legend

Unfortunately I agree. Do you think there is any hope that while the NS is over these petitions will at least show that there is interest in future Thundercats productions?

6. Daremonger

Daremonger Thunderian Legend

Knowing Warner Bros., they may never lay their hands on ThunderCats again.

7. Ideal

Ideal Glass Walker

if there were a few zeros on the end of that number, they might have enough people to sway the network into another season, as it stands, 121 people doesnt even account for a single city's worth of viewers necessary

8. Mark M

Mark M Thunderian Legend

These petitions are pathetic.

9. Gold Lion

Gold Lion Great Void Dweller

This petition is a bit old anyway. It's futile, but it shows how many people liked the NS that they keep making petitions to bring it back. It probably would have helped a lot more if earlier on someone had given a straight answer about the cancellation, like they did when Green Lantern and Young Justice was canceled, instead of dancing around the issue for months. That would have helped out the initial push, but even then I don't think it would have changed things.

10. MXTHUNDERCAT

MXTHUNDERCAT Laser Beast

no way

this petition is pathetic......the cartoon will NEVER get a second season, it was an utter failure..theres not a snowballs chance in hell....

the only petition that needs to be circulating is for classic toys.....

11. Rizefall

Utter failure yet here you are in the forum long after it's ending.

12. Mark M

Mark M Thunderian Legend

LOL, the NS was such a failure there is nothing else for OS and NS Thundercats fans to comment on here.

13. adssse

adssse Thunderian Legend

Everyone is entitled to their opinion. Although I can see how it can be considered a commercial failure there are many that continue to enjoy it.

14. Rizefall

Yet people are still here talking about it :P

And everyone has their own opinion. I for one think this show was decent and it of course has it's faults.

Same goes for the new TMNT you have as a picture. I'm not found of how the show looks which is why i dont even wanna start watching it, but hey that's just MY opinion. 2003 :D

15. Ruu-Ben-Gaaru

Ruu-Ben-Gaaru Glass Walker

Personally, while I don't see the point in signing petitions that go ignored, I did enjoy the new series, for what it's worth. While some might argue about the changes overall, I did see it more of a retelling of ThunderCats.

My best friend was angry at how it was handled, and while I do agree with him, there isn't much that can be done at this point.

16. Mark M

Mark M Thunderian Legend

Upon seeing the first trailer for it I must confess I did not like the art style either......needless to say my opinion changed.
    I plan on getting the DVD of the 2003 series eventually as I have only seen a few episodes. What I saw of it I liked, but with college and being really into Transformers at the time I didn't get much chance to watch more of it.

17. Rizefall

Regardess, the new TMNT is pretty good and the same goes for Transformers Prime and Beware the Batman who all use "the same style" so to speak.

And yes watch the 03 series. The finale (which is a movie) is the best one if you have not seen that yet (though you can see it without having seen the 03 show).

[​IMG]

18. Originalthundercatroar

Originalthundercatroar Vortex Explorer

If you want spam out the yam, sign the second petition like I did the first one. Good lord you never saw the likes of some of the ads I got out of change dot org, and some of the products advertised I couldn't use even if I wanted to.

I wrote a letter to Cartoon Network begging them to bring the 'Cats back that was polite, and didn't reek too badly of insane fangirl, (by my estimation) and I've mounted a personal boycott of CN by not buying anything else they've put out (like Robot Chicken), but it's a futile effort.

I haven't moved on, but I am cheating on ThunderCats behind its back with The Legend of Korra and I feel dirty.

The bad kind.... :(

19. Mark M

Mark M Thunderian Legend

Do you mean the Turtles Forever movie with the 03. 80's and black and white comic turtles? I have that it is awesome, although I wish they had got all the original 80's voice actors back.

20. cloudraker19

cloudraker19 Crabman

Not trying to be rude, but how can you not have four seconds to sign a petition? Because you don't think it's going to work you aren't going to sign it?

Have people been living under a rock for the past four years? If Veronica Mars (seriously) was able to get a new movie underway, then don't ever assume "nothing" is possible. Even Teen Titans got a remake (even if it is kind of stupid).

If anything, internet petitions are now the MOST likely way to get something started/moving. I don't like petitions like this, but I do like Thundercats enough to donate 3 seconds of my day for each petition I come across.