Your thoughts (just a game of some sorts)

Discussion in 'ThunderCats (2011)' started by Demolisher, Jul 5, 2011.

1. Demolisher

Demolisher Moleman

What will the history between the T'cats and Mumm-ra?

What will be the history between the T'cats and the lizards?

What will start the war with Grune?

Will Jaga die and if so, how?

What happens with Claudus?

When will we see the mighty Thundertank and Panthro and why then?

Why will Kit and Kat join Lion'o and co on their journey?

What will the role be of the other mutants (monkian and co)?

When will we see the likes of Bengali and co (they were confirmed I thought)?

Will there be spaceships/space episodes?

So that's it, let's see who has the most imagination in here and more important who gets it right most of the time! :liono

2. balgus82

balgus82 Thunderian Legend

What will the history between the T'cats and Mumm-ra? I think Mumm-Ra was a former Cleric like Jaga who turned against the other Thunderians.

What will be the history between the T'cats and the lizards? I think they helped Mumm-Ra and so the Thunderians now still associate them with him and hate them.

What will start the war with Grune? Lust for power? I'm not sure. Maybe he wants the throne for himself.

Will Jaga die and if so, how? Fighting Mumm-Ra. Which might tie into the former cleric thing. Mumm-Ra might seek him out directly to see what the clerics are made of in this century.

What happens with Claudus? I think He'll die in battle. You see Grune still beside him when he's giving his speech to the warriors. I think Grune will wait for an opening during the fight, and kill him.

When will we see the mighty Thundertank and Panthro and why then? I think it'll be rather soon. Maybe the next episode after the premiere. Cause it's just not thundercats without the whole team.

Why will Kit and Kat join Lion'o and co on their journey? I think Lion-O will see them during the evacuation of Thundera and rescue them.

What will the role be of the other mutants (monkian and co)? Dunno yet. Maybe one or both groups will be in possession of one of the stones the TCs are looking for.

When will we see the likes of Bengali and co (they were confirmed I thought)? They said they'd show up, but I don't think they'll be part of the core group. Not unless its in the second season.

Will there be spaceships/space episodes? Yes. I think Mandora will be there and there were hints during wondercon about the Silverhawks.

Last edited: Jul 6, 2011
  3. Tygra_Rules

Tygra_Rules Thunderian Legend

What will the history between the T'cats and Mumm-ra?
    I think Mumm-Ra will be presented as a very old thunderian (maybe evn TC) that was banished for some reason, and learnt black magic to keep him alive, and now is looking for revenge. Some sort of Keldor/Skeletor from MOTU, but please, don't make him Clawdus' brother, father, or any kind of relative.

What will be the history between the T'cats and the lizards?
    Just old enemies for a long time.

What will start the war with Grune?
    Grune was always jealous of Clawdus, he thinks he should be lord of the TCs because he's ambitious, and also he finds it unfair that only lions can reign. So, while he pretends to be Clawdus' right hand and Jaga's friend, he's a spy for the lizard people.

Will Jaga die and if so, how?
    Yes. Grune will kill him.

What happens with Claudus?
    He'll die too. Not by Grune though, maybe Slithe?

When will we see the mighty Thundertank and Panthro and why then?
    I guess in the final part of the 3-parts first episode. The thundertank might wait a little longer though.

Why will Kit and Kat join Lion'o and co on their journey?
    Because Lion-O saves them from somoeone who is chsing them after they folled him.

What will the role be of the other mutants (monkian and co)?
    They will join the liazrd people... don't know why yet. I have a special theory for Monkian though. In the old series, Monkian was very related to the Warrior Maidens, so maybe this time the WMs and the Monkians are two towns in constant war. When the TCs flee Thundera and meet the WMs, they help them with the Monkians and form an alliance, and then the Monkians make an alliance with the lizard people in revenge.

When will we see the likes of Bengali and co (they were confirmed I thought)?
    I think by season 2.

Will there be spaceships/space episodes?
    I hope not... and no Mandora. Shiner might be.

4. Tygirl

Tygirl Active Member

What will the history between the T'cats and Mumm-ra? Claudus said past T-Cats defeat him so I think he's been hanging around waiting for an opportunity for revenge.

What will be the history between the T'cats and the lizards? I think S-s-slith and the lizards have been hanging with Mumm-ra the whole time.

What will start the war with Grune? I agree with Bulgas82, power.

Will Jaga die and if so, how? Yes, in battle with Mumm-ra. In one split second scene you can see someone who looks like Jaga get a massive blast from Mumm-ra (not a 100% it Mumm-ra but I'm going out on a limb here.) In the scene after that Jaga has a bluish look to him (I could be waaaaay off here but I haven't seen any trailers that show him in clear color after the battle).

What happens with Claudus? Death by Grune.

When will we see the mighty Thundertank and Panthro and why then? I think Lion-O and company will scatter soon after battle and they find each other.

Why will Kit and Kat join Lion'o and co on their journey? Again I agree with Bulgas82, they are rescued.

What will the role be of the other mutants (monkian and co)? Called in as back-up during the big battle. Someone on another website pointed out that there may actually be 2 battles going on. Their reason for thinking that was because one battle seems to be without technology and in another scene we see advanced technology. I think Monkian/Jackleman/Vultureman could be behind the advanced stuff.

When will we see the likes of Bengali and co (they were confirmed I thought)? Not sure on this one. Perhaps they will all meet up after the big battle when groups of Thundarians start to reassemble.

Will there be spaceships/space episodes? Yes. I'm going with fairly soon into the 1st season.

5. Demolisher

Demolisher Moleman

So 2 points already have an outcome.
    nobody of the 3 participants got it right hehe

I'm offcourse talking about what happens with Jaga and Claudus