Backer cards....Vultureman? Berzerkers??

Discussion in 'ThunderCats Marketplace' started by LJN, Mar 13, 2006.

1. LJN

LJN Junior Member

Hey all. :) Does anyone have any backer cards? The condition of them doesnt matter to me...nope...I just want them to check out and for the nostalgia. I'm SURE a lot of you "die hard" collectors have some lying about. :P
    Also, is Vultureman RARE? I was just wondering..
    And about the Berzerkers...I WANT them....who has them for me? even o n e for me?? :oops: I remember having Top Spinner when I was younger and wearing his action out. :P :oops:

Thanks everyone. :)

Regards,
    Neville

2. Jaga

Jaga Moleman

I have some backer cards from the non-mint carded figures I opened for my loose collection. I just moved last week so I have to find them still but if you still want some let me know.

3. LJN

LJN Junior Member

I sure do man. Thanks. :) So far all I have is Mongor's. The back of the one I have has a big blurb about the "free Crypt Mumm~Ra", but I cant READ it cause it's not in English. :? Do the cardbacks from this line have bios like MOTU/GI Joe? Do you know what you have and what you will be wanting for them?

Thanks again. :D

Regards,
    Neville

4. Jaga

Jaga Moleman

I know I have Mongor, Cheetara, Monkian, Jackalman and a few others. They don't have bios on the back and there is not much difference in each except what is pictured(8 Back etc). The Mongor is probably the same since the one I have is also a foreign card. As soon as I find the box I will let you know and don't worry about the cost.

5. LJN

LJN Junior Member

:D Thanks man. That'd be super. But what did you mean about "dont worry about the cost" ?

Thanks again man. :)

Regards,
    Neville

6. Jaga

Jaga Moleman

You can just pay the shipping cost on them is all I mean.

7. LJN

LJN Junior Member

Really?? They would be FREE? :D THANKS dude! Do you know yet what you have? ....And how much for shipping?

....You aint got a spare Tygra, Vultureman, or ANY of the berzerkers you wanna sell, have you? ;).....How about any minis?
    :P

Regards,
    Neville

8. Jaga

Jaga Moleman

I would guess the shipping by first class mail would be under $2. I may have a Vultureman that is extra and complete. I am looking thru boxes tonight and hopefully I will find them then.

9. LJN

LJN Junior Member

Sounds awesome man! :D Just let me know what you have, and how much $$ you need. And about these new forums....sheeeeeesh....a guy dips offa the planet for two weeks, (my best girl was having 'female surgery') and this place has changed BIG time. These new forums look to be a vast improvement and cool as hell to boot.

LJN