Car troubles thundercats sale from my collection

Discussion in 'ThunderCats Marketplace' started by Andrew, Dec 21, 2007.

1. Andrew

Andrew Active Member

After some car issues have put me into a bad position, I am putting a few items out there as possibilities to sell.

AFA 85 Thundercats Sword of Omens on ebay

Mumm Ra 8 back with free battery afa 60 image 1 image 2 (not on ebay, make an offer)

And for anyone near orlando who happens to have access to a garage or some tools...our car

2. kylefromdirtnapp

kylefromdirtnapp Vortex Explorer

THAT sucks. I hope everything turns out OK.

3. catspat

catspat also known as...Leppardra

This is a "small fender-bender"? I beg to differ. Any accident where the front end of a car is crumpled like that is no "small" accident! I should know; I live in Los Angeles and I've seen a number of cars damaged like this. Was your girlfriend wearing her seat-belt at the time of the collision? Did the car have airbags that deployed upon impact? If she did and they did, that's what would have protected her from far more serious injuries. :shocked:

Last edited: Dec 22, 2007
  4. Andrew

Andrew Active Member

Thanks for the well wishes. It sucks, but it could be much worse.
    I am sure she was wearing a seat-belt. But, you know its odd you mention the airbags, because the car does have airbag (at least one for the driver), but nothing deployed...The car was actually driven home after the accident...and it still runs fine (with the exception of the missing headlight). I get the impression it looks alot worse than it was, but I wasn't there at the time so I don't really know...