FS: Thundercat Prototypes with pics and prices

Discussion in 'ThunderCats Marketplace' started by wthompson, Sep 10, 2011.

1. wthompson

wthompson Crabman

Hi Guys

Since titles are not easy to edit though I'd re-post this entry for the weekend with some for sale items. Completing the set is now not possible for me to go after so i'll sell off some and keep what I like but let me know what your keen on.

Price wise working on getting investments back, will work on payment plans for anyone that asks. Just need some sort of firm deposit to start off. All purchased from the same LJN employee.

Jackalman Hardcopy $750.00 _ reduced

Payment plan available, can split out payments to suit your needs. No worries.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Snarf long bearded hardcopy $500.00 - Reduced

Similar to those found in catalog pics with the kits and Berbils. I wouldn't go as far as to say these are the exact figures without considerable photo comparisons with the original photography.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Berbil Hardcopy Collection - Price are $500 each

These are great pieces, really enjoy looking at them but someone can really enjoy them just as much.

( Please my collection post for more pics )

Photo with what is currently available:

[​IMG]

Painted Mummra-Mail Away $750.00 - SOLD

Please note Grey version ( primered ) is sold.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Here is a good start, let me know if your interested in working something out. Also I am not doing trades for things. I think am retiring basically from collecting the toys I enjoyed.

Thanks

Wayne

Last edited: Sep 23, 2011
  2. matt

matt Thunderian Legend

email sent

3. wthompson

wthompson Crabman

Mummra painted is Sold, some more pending.

4. wthompson

wthompson Crabman

Hi Guys

Just a quick note, while I have extra’s for some of the figures bought I’ll include one of the acrylic cases I have displayed them in so you have something to enjoy.

Price reduced for Jackalman and Snarf, have something come up to cover unexpectedly so these are on sale :)

Also, there is great flexibility with the payment plans on these and will arrive well packaged as per below :

Figures and Materials

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Before Top Layer.
    [​IMG]

Good to go.
    [​IMG]

Thank you,

W

Last edited: Sep 23, 2011
  5. wthompson

wthompson Crabman

Just a quick update, one LION-O Hardcopy :liono is sold.

Thanks

Wayne